16 | The fireworks 💥

Sanji reached the top of the stairs to where Law was, he was leaning over the balcony watching the bright lights that shone over the city.

"Do ya think if I pushed you over, you would fly?" Sanji said mockingly as he joined Law, looking over the balcony.

"Of course, I am Cupid after all." Law said, looking deeply into Sanji's blue eyes. They both laughed as they watched the countdown to midnight, the new year.

"What's your New Year's resolution Law?" Sanji said as the countdown began.

10

"Don't get me started on that Sanji-ya, no one actually goes through with their resolutions,"

9

"Yeah, I know. But what would it be if you did have one?"

8

"Hmm, I don't know,"

7

"Hurry up! I want to know,"

6

"Jeez calm down, maybe to be an even better doctor."

5

"What about you Sanji-ya?"

4

"Haha, I already know mine,"

3

"What is it?"

2

"My New Year's resolution..."

1

"Is to spend next year, with you. Law."

0

Fireworks lit up the night, painting the black sky with gorgeous colors as the two men looked at each other. Law smiled, stepping towards Sanji and taking him into his arms.

"Happy New Year, Sanji-ya." Law said. Sanji melted into the hug and put his arms around Law's shoulders.

"Happy New Year to you as well, Law-san," they held each other in their embrace for what seemed to be forever. 

I wish we could stay like this forever 

They both thought, still unknowing to their feelings for each other.

~~~

Zoro watched the couple hold each other in their arms, jealously filling every inch of his body.

Why not me.

Zoro wanted to break them apart, push Law away from Sanji. He wanted to steal Sanji back and tell him how much he loved him. But it was too late for that, he had already messed up.

Sanji's not coming back to me

To be continued...