Chapter 3: Fang

Hitoshi was seen on chained as his hands were tied to the wall in the midst of his teachers in ninja academy they were five in number and he was just only six years old.

1st man: You are useless, Hitoshi. It's better for you to die than to be here.

2nd man: I wonder when you will learn. I wish you will be better off dead. You can never be anything in life.

3rd man: We will make you regret this (He said while he holds a pincer approaching to him)

Hitoshi was in great fear while he was sweating and gasping.

Hitoshi: Please...!!! I'm begging you...!!!

The third man holds his leg and uses the piler to crush his toe. Hitoshi shouted in pain while crying.

Hitoshi: STOP! PLEASE!

The man does the same to the other toe and he continues to shout. The teachers looked at him without pity as some were seen smiling. Hitoshi continues to shout as the man does it to every of his toes. He couldn't resist the pain as he shouted again.

Hitoshi quickly opened his eyes and noticed that it was just a dream. He got up and saw Nanako feeding the horses with hay. And she saw that he was awake.

Nanako: Morning sleepyhead. Get up and let's quickly start going.

Hitoshi: Huh, so soon (He said while scratching his eyes as he was feeling sleepy)

Nanako: We will be riding on these horses, so get one and feed it. While you were still sleeping, I was about to get our horses when we first came here to this town and noticed that they weren't there. Maybe they were stolen, I guess.

Hitoshi: Oh I see. (He said as he stood up and joins her to feed one of the horse with water filled in a bowl. He turned around and saw a house) Must that be the farmer's house?

Nanako: I don't know, maybe.

Hitoshi: If it is, he hasn't come out to check what's going on in his farm.

Nanako: Hmm that's true. (While looking at the house)

Hitoshi: Let me go check it out. (He said while dropping the bowl of water and then taking his sword with him)

Nanako: Wait, right now?

Hitoshi: You can go without me. I will catch up.

Nanako: Fine.

Hitoshi arrived at the farmer's house and started to knock at his door, and no one attempt to open it. He knocks again and same it, no one answered. He started to wonder what was wrong as he checks the window to view the inside as he didn't see anyone. He wanted to break the door but he had an idea. He brought out a hair pin which was for Nanako and tries to open the door. The time when she looked at the house and said "Hmm that's true" that was when he secretly stole it from her. Back to the her, while she was feeding the horse, her hair started to fall off and she was shocked.

Nanako: Huh, how did it...?

Focusing on the ninja boy, he finally opened it as he steps in slowly.

Hitoshi: Hello. Anyone here.

He said while he saw a door halfway opened, he opened it fully while holding his sword by his side getting ready to strike. But what he saw was shocking, the farmer was seen dead on the floor and beside him was his wife who was also dead. They were stabbed by the chest while the farmer's heart was shown. The room was covered and stained with blood everywhere. Hitoshi was deeply shocked as he quickly left the house and heads to the barn and saw Nanako, who tries to arranged her hair properly.