Chapter 4: Time

No one's POV

"Get back here thief!" Called a man in a black suit. He was chasing a, hmm, how should I put it... a tall. child? No I can't say that, he's 19. Hmm... oh I know! Theseus.

My, isn't it weird to see them grow up? Anyways, on with the story.

The boy ran through the streets of the Antarctic Kingdom, skimming through alleys and climbing small building. He had, once again, stolen-

£{+>!€~¥'*,€\<^\|?<\>,|£}¥<*|€>{^,€*{,^~€|?^|!|!,€£|!|£!~€~*,€{!\¥.+,¥¥|=\*.-

"What? What just-" black dots danced around the man who had just been chasing the boy. His mind raced with thoughts, memories, and sounds. His mother and younger brothers voice so clear, yet so far. What had happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tommy! There you are! Wilbur's been looking for you every where!" Kat exclaimed walking towards the boy standing near the kitchen door. Although her heart was racing telling her to pick up the speed, she ignored it and continued walking at an average pace.

Only when it happened did she regret it.

Only their the energetic, fast learning, loud, and playful little sunshine fell, and the moon rose again, did she think,

why didn't I listen to my heart?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pink... blue... purple... white? ...seen the black fabric?" Someone questioned. Sounds slurred through the loud ringing in the boys ears.

Why does it ache? Why can't he see? Why can't he hear? Where is he? Who is he?

"He's awake! Someone call rainbow!" Why could he hear that? Why was it so loud? The boy stirred and turned in the soft fabric he laid upon. The sounds were loud, but kept at the same volume.

At one point, the boy pinpointed where the sound came from without opening his eyes. Then he pushed it away, earning a yelp of surprise from the unknown that was causing such a ruckus.

"Okay okay! I get it!" The voice shouted.

"Sigh techno still is no where to be found. Wilbur's gone missing as well, should we put up missing posters?" Another voice asked.

Techno? He knows them! He thinks so at least...

"No, everyone has already been informed of their disappearances, it won't do much to put missing posters up. How's Kristen been holding up?"

Kristen? Oh! The goddess of death!

"She's also no where to be found. Hasn't been seen since Thursday." The voice informed. "We have Tommy, but I'm not sure whether he'll be here for long."

Why not?

"I know, but it's so confusing, why is it only the Minecraft's going missing?"

"No idea, XD has been rather busy too." A new voice questioned.

"Has he gone missing as well?"

"No, he's been seen but he's just plain busy."

The voices were too loud, and the darkness was quite welcoming. So with open arms, the sleep deprived boy dove straight for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's my family?! Where have they gone?!" What? Where am I?

"I told you, their fates are not mine to demand, not anymore." A voice said more calm than the other. She sat in a white dress with a purple flower crown.

"What do you mean?!" The other asked in a rather violent way. He wore a green cloak with a mask saying 'XD' on the side of his head.

"Their fates are not mine to control anymore, they've taken their own paths, I cannot change that." The lady said drinking what looked like green tea.

"What are you talking about?!"

"They've taken control of their lives. Their fates are of theirs to make."

"What do you mean by that?!"

"What I mean is-"

And the dream ended

The boy woke up in a heated panic, sweating and heavily breathing thinking only one thing (don't you dare think weird sh*t🔪)

What just happened?

Word count: 730
A/n: I know, you may be thinking 'what happened?' Well that's for me to know and you to wait to find out. Originally I had only planned to make one or two sequels, but where this ended I might make 10- what a series! Anyways, I'll explain what happened/might happen. In the next book we will explore technos life and what his fate will lead to. Then we will go from there. But anyways! I really liked Tommy's ending in this book but I just felt it was off so I'll come back with his story! Eventually... not in like- 1 year it's coming soon,  just not rn