Chapter 3: Siblings and the lost memories...

Dream XDs POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just apologized for Drista bumping into the Golde- Gold, yeah Gold... still not used to this first name basis. Not to mention the fact that we're related! Although- I'm not sure why I don't remember them. I remember Eclipse a little, I remember the food she cooked, the stories she told us, and how she basically raised us- but I don't remember anything else, not even her looks from back then!

I looked up to see Golde- Gold distracted by something. I turned to the direction she was looking. It was techno! He's finally here! I've been awaiting him for a while! It was about time that he returned from the mortal realm. I smiled as Drista ran up to him and tackled him- I'm pretty sure it hurt him though since Funneh and Draco were taking Drista off of him and looking at him with concern. I walked up to where they were (under the single tree in the field) and stood in front of him.

" H€|lo T€(|-|n0b|@|)3!" My English was a bit rusty and may be mixed with some Greek- or was it ancient? I don't really remember. I only ever type it I don't speak. I looked at techno and his arms were flung over Drista. I'm pretty sure he was trying to hug her but it kind of looks like he's trying to kill her- wait-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back on the Dsmp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WILBUR POV

It's been about a week since Technos passing... god damn it. I wish I'd have at least seen him or heard his last words before he left... and of course I wasn't going to stay in Utah while my brother's funeral was being held. I arrived about a week after I heard which was 1 month after he actually passed, but when I got there I was a bit confused. There was no Lmanburg, no snow Chester, no Kinoko Kingdom, and no Las Nevadas, just a regular Minecraft world. I explored for a bit till I found myself standing infront of a tree. At the bottom, no surprise, was Tommy and tubbo. There was something iffy about them though- where was their scars?

"Hey man? You okay?" Tommy said, he'd woken up and saw Wilbur staring.
"Yeah, what happened tommy? Where's dad?" Wilbur asked.
"Sorry? Dad? Who's that? And what are you talking about it's always been like this? Well as far as I can remember that is..." Tommy responded a little reluctant.
"What?"
Word count: 420
Authors note: meh...