Chapter 2: A Field of Flowers and Forggotten Memories...

⚠️ warning ⚠️: Mentions of sad sh*t from other fanfics
No one POV

A tall lanky figure in a cloak, stood in a giant field of pink carnations and yellow roses that were scattered on the green grass. The sunsets light reflecting of of each flower and practically making the figure glow.

Pink carnations mean- gratitude and the concept of never forgetting someone.

Yellow roses mean- a symbol of friendship and or love platonically.

Slowly, the figure turned around revealing a boy with golden hair and ocean blue eyes...

Tommy...

"TECHNO!" The boy shouted with the brightest smile techno had ever seen. He was running towards techno holding flowers, oriental lilies and white roses.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah techno?"

"Where are we?"

"... you're not my techno... are you?"

"Tommy- what are you talking about?!"

"Why're you here?"

"What?! Tommy what's going on?!"

"Go back techno, you don't belong here, your story is yet to finish." Tommy said backing away as technos vision slowly fogged in black mist.

"No! Tommy! I'm not leaving you here!"

"You don't have a choice, I'm sorry."

"No-! Tommy! I can't-" and techno lost all conscious.

Voices pricked at his mind, talking softly, yet loud enough for him to hear.

Was that Passerine Tommy?

Omg-

I don't want to cry again!

L

:(

SHH HES WAKING UP!

Was that... chat? I thought they left as soon as I died? Techno sat up straight to find himself in his room with a bowl of soup next to him. On the floor, sat a blueberry haired girl who had bags under her eyes and was passed out.

"Oh, you're awake! Kats been taking care of you all week." Betty said walking in

"What?"

"You got really sick, I dunno how though cause we're already kinda dead soooo."

"Is she okay though?"

"I dunno lemme- OH FRENCH FRIES-SHESGOTTEN A FEVER!" Betty quickly and swiftly picked Kat up and took her out of the room leaving a dumbfounded techno.

And unsurprisingly, techno completely forgot who the figure was in merely seconds. Who was that? And why do I feel- sad?

Techno decided to think about it later and read Greek mythology books for now. He scrambled off his bed and walked (ran) to the library. The library was fairly taken care of, flowers decorating the room and 4 tables lined up right down the middle.

Who R U? (Krew X Dsmp) part 2 is compete!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें