Chapter 8: We finally meet...; BIG BROTHER?!

Present Time
~~~~~~~~~~
XDs POV
^^^^^^^

"Hello dear, have seat."
"Uh- h-hello!" I wasn't sure how to react, the Goddess of Fate, and Life was talking to me! Violet was one of the most respected Gods because she was able to freely mess with one's fate and go into the mortal realm when ever she pleased  with no time limit.

"You're probably wondering why i called you here. Aren't you?"

"Just a bit..."

"Well I've called you here because of a- well a sort of malfunction with my powers..."

"What type of malfunction?"

"A family's fate was changed due to my carelessness. The family is set to live their lives separately resenting one another. But as this was my mistake I want to fix it."

"And what do I do?"

"XD- I'm afraid, that the family's fate that was changed, was yours..."

"My family's fate? Like MY family's fate?"

"Yes I'm afraid so..."

"W-well how do we fix it?"

"Normally if I were dealing with mortals I'd be able to just snap my fingers and they'd obey my every command. But it's a different story for gods... gods are made to naturally not listen to my powers commands without knowledge, so if I told them they wouldn't do it with genuine care nor effort. If that happened their fate would be much worse than what was planned."

"So then why are you telling me?"

"Because, Xander, you are one of the many that don't have a Fate."

"...What?"

"You're an immortal God Xander, you can't die."

"W-what?! NO! I-I can't be immortal! If I am then, what would happen to Drista, Dream, and Foolish!"

"They'd die like any other."

"B-but-"

"XD you're forgetting something. I'm the one that messed up. And I never make deals that I can't compensate for."

"What does that mean?!"

"If you do this, I'll make you and your family immortal forever."

Draco POV
^^^^^^^^^

I don't know where Rainy is :( she disappeared on us! I called her a billion times but she's not answering her phone. I know we're gods and everything, but she can pick the phone up once in a while!

I walked out of my room and saw techno staring at the sky on a balcony. It was night already and the only thing visible in the night sky from our point of view was- oh, the mortal world. He probably misses his family. I do too to be honest. When we'd all hang out, play, and laugh. It was all so nostalgic yet blurry.

"Heeeelo." I said walking next to him.

"Sup..." he said faintly but hear able. He seemed distracted and deep in thought. I didn't want to disturb him but he was just standing there leaning against the railing looking up 90 degrees. I knew it would hurt his neck so I tapped him on the shoulder grabbed his arm and took him to the seating area on the balcony. The view isn't amazing but you can still see the mortal realm.

"Hey Draco..."

"Ye?"

"I'm so confused... how do you know me when I don't know you, how come I can't go back and see my family? What if something went wrong..."

"I can't answer the first question nor the last but I can answer the 2nd. Us gods have only a limited time on earth as you call it, because gods are selfish. They want mortals to worship them which gives them power. But if their too powerful many things can go wrong. But with no power a god simply vanishes in thin air. So we go down to spread our stories and make people worship us then we come back here."

"I see... but I've never done something like that."

"You have, your friends, and family knew you were a god and they still loved you. And loving is like worshiping in a more- friendly way I guess."

"Oh..."

"There is someone you can ask if you want to go back though. It's not a guaranteed yes but there's always a chance."

"Who is it?"

"You can either go see Violet, goddess of fate and life, or you can go see Lara."

"Who's Lara?"

"Honestly- I don't even know. She just appeared one day and said she had the power to do anything she pleased. And she actually did. She started messing with people and once blew a house up-"

"She sounds like trouble..."

"She is but you'll get used to her playful ways."

"What?"

"She likes to play games, mess with peoples minds and stuff like that."

"...why does she sound like that homeless green teletubby?"

"Haha! I remember when we used to pretend to be teletubbys!(true krew story except no dsmp members) I don't remember which ones though-"

"Hold up- that homeless green teletubby actually pretended to BE a homeless green teletubby?" I chucked and said,

"Well he did pretend to that, just without the homeless part." Technos mouth hung open as he stared at me in disbelief. I tilted my head confused why he was so surprised.

"Why? Dream was always so nice and caring, so what difference would him pretending to be a teletubby make?" Techno then looked at me as if he were pitying me with somewhat anger.

"You don't know?"

"What?"

"We'll Dream committed a lot of crimes-"

"No- your lying! My big brother would never-"

"What?! Big brother?!?"

"OH SHOOT- GOTTAGOTeChNOBYEE!"

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF- CHICKEN GOD DAMN NUGGETS!"

"AHHHHH!"

Lara POV
^^^^^^^

"XD! This is so fun!" I said sipping my green tea.

Word count: 932
A/n: haven't updated in awhile but I'm back:D