Chapter 7: A Spring Flower?

Flashback- April 9th - - - -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tommy POV
^^^^^^^^^^

It's my 5th birthday! But everyone is to busy... Techy and Wilby went somewhere wearing black. When I asked where they were going they just glared at me and left :( of course I'm sad but it doesn't matter... I usually spend my birthday's like this! Well almost everyday except on those days Wilby and Techy are home... but no time to be sad!

I did what I usually do on my birthdays I go to mommy's shrine and I talk to her for an hour or so! There's another shrine too, there's a lady with pink hair who looks Wilbys age. I never asked about her though since it seems to upset everyone. But I talk to her too since she seems nice! I also give her flowers when I get the chance.

Yes I know that their just shrines but I never met my mom nor the pink haired lady so talking to their shrines makes me feel closer to them.

After I talk to them I go play in the garden! There's a forest nearby but I'm not allowed to go in it. I don't know why though. But since their not home I guess it wouldn't hurt to go play there! I always wanted to but wilby and Techy always said no...

As I walked near to Forest I saw a butterfly! It was pink with purple stripes! It was so pretty I followed it into the forest!

Time Skip- 5 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been following this butterfly for a while now... it led me to this pretty statue of some people, I recognize the one in the middle it was the pink haired lady! But the other 4 weren't familiar... the statues were covered in vines and moss but were still pretty in the afternoon sun light.

Cough, Cough, I've been sick for a week now... I didn't tell anyone cause I didn't want them to be burdened... but I'll make it! I'm pretty tired I think I'll just take a nap here. I sat next to the pink haired lady's  statue.

Time skip- it was 7 pm now

I woke to the sound of talking. When I opened my eyes I saw the pink haired lady talking to a teal haired lady.
"H-hello?" I said a bit scared.

"HEEH?!"
"Wait you can see us?"
"Umm yea..."
The teal haired lady whispered something to the pink haired lady.

She sat next to me and said,

"Do not worry my dear, for a spring flower blooms once every season"

I didn't understand but before I could say anything, my vision went black...

End of Flashback

No one's POV- April 9th —— 12 years later.

"GAGhHHhh"

"WHAT TUBBO!"

"I DROPPED MY AXE ON TOMMYS CAKE!"

"WHAT!? HOW DID YOU MANAGE THAT!?"

"I DONT KNOW!"

"JUST GO-"

"What's with all the yelling?" Tommy said entering the small house.

"I uhhhhhhh- Clay started it!"

"WHAT! NO I DIDNT!"

Tommy sighed and exited the house. He didn't have the time nor energy to deal with them right now. He turned towards the forest and walked. He didn't know where he just walked. He stopped at some type of ruins. When he entered he saw a familiar sight, except there was something different about it...

On a plate it said, " everyone has secrets they don't know they hid. For a spring flower blooms once every season."

"Why do I feel like I've heard that somewhere before?"

Word count: 582
A/n: :D