MChapter 4: Mockingbird

Wilbur POV
~~~~~~~~~

"T-Tommy stop playing around! Where's dad! What happened?!" I was getting scared now. The genuinely confused look that Tommy had was real.

It wasn't a dream nor a nightmare, just the cruel reality of life, and that is the scariest thing to ever exist.

" Tommy! Tubbo! Dinners ready!" A man called from a small house behind them. He walked up to us and glared at me then smiled.

"Hello, my name is Clay Astral WasTaken! If I may what business so you have with my fr-brothers here?" He said politely.

I just stared in disbelief. Why was he claiming MY BROTHER as his own? Tubbo has a sister I think but I believe that's it. "Your brother? Tommy is my brother not yours. Also Clay? Astral? What's up with that I thought your name was just Dream WasTaken?"

"What are you talking about? My names always been that." The man responded.

"Whatever I honestly don't care. Tommy let's go." I held my hand out he seemed to take it at first but stopped midway. He stared at me like a vague memory. Then it hit me. The sever restarted. Of course I only knew this cause that was what dream wanted. Except I don't think dieing with everyone else was in his plan-

"He said no now leave." Tubbo said glaring at me.

"Hmm, okay, I'll see you later my little Mockingbird~" I hummed walking away. I figured if I left, Tommy might be happy, hopefully this will make up for all the mistakes and stupid choices I made throughout the years... of course I wasn't going to leave before I saw my brothers grave though.

I wonder where it is...

Technos POV
~~~~~~~~~~

XD was giving me a tour earlier but I said it was boring so he took me here. It was a bedroom decorated in blue and pink. I have a feeling like I'm being trolled though. There's a picture of dream on my wall that says "BETRAYAL".

Time skip: 4 hours later

Today was tiring it's not even 6 and I'm tired. I spent half of my day meeting people like, Funneh, the Goddess of Water, War, and guardian of someplace called the "Twilight Forest". No idea who she was though- but I got a picture with her! Kinda- her back was facing the camera...

Then I met this kid named Draco God of Dragons, Fire, and also a guardian of the "Twilight Forest." And yes it's the same kid that was sleeping on my shoulder.

Then I met another god named Lunar Eclipse Goddess of magic, witchcraft, and also a guardian of the "Twilight Forest". She had teal hair fading into purple. She was also kind of- scary? Just a bit though...

Then I met a lady named GoldenGlare Goddess of love, light, and also a guardian of the "Twilight Forest". She was quite the beauty if I do say so myself. Of course I wasn't attracted to her but I have to say she was pretty.

Next was a kind woman who I thought was an Angel, her name was Rainbow, Goddess of Peace, earth, and was also a guardian of the "Twilight Forest" she was also an excellent healer.

But I have to say I believe Funneh was the strongest god I met. When she walked around Olympus all the other gods bowed on one knee before her lowering their heads. I didn't cause she said it was fine.

Time skip: 8 hours later- 3am on a Sunday

Lunar POV
~~~~~~~~~

I just want my family back... is that so much to ask?

I was in the church praying to Luana the Goddess of Fortune and Happiness, my mother, birth of course. My mother died while giving birth to Draco and left all five of us in the hands of our aunt Puffy. She was a human hybrid, she had 4 kids too, Foolish, Clay, Xander or XD, and Drista. She loved us all dearly, but as time went on me and my siblings time on earth lessened day by day. First was Betty, then Kim, and Funneh and Draco who died of drowning instead of peacefully dying in their slumber. And then I was last, I didn't pass away till 2 years later cause of my magic, but I'm glad that I spent time with them before I left...

FLASHBACK
~~~~~~~~~~~

XDS POV

We were at the dinner table cleaning up. Loon loon had been washing the dishes and Dream and Foolish were staring at Loon loon occasionally glancing at one another. I knew what they were thinking. Loon loon was sick and she wasn't getting better no matter what we did. But no matter what she took care of us even through the darkest times smiling till the end.

"Loony we'll finish this for you, go get some rest." I said tapping on her shoulder.
"No Xander, I can handle it, go put your siblings to bed for me, hmm?" She said finishing up the plate she was washing.
"Sure." I said taking Drista from her chair  signaling for the other two to follow. They did as asked and followed me to the bedroom they shared.

WARNING: angst, and blood, if you don't like it don't read it.

I'd just put the three to sleep and was walking back to the kitchen to see if loony had gone to bed.
"Loony I-" I nearly cried at the sight. My older sister was lying on the floor, blood covering her mouth, her straight teal hair surrounding her.
"Loony!" I cried. I couldn't help it though, losing my other older siblings all within a year and my youngest brother! I didn't want to lose loony to.
She weakly glanced at me and said
"I'm sorry... I wish- I could've seen you grow up. But my times up."

"Goodbye my lovely star."

I cried while holding my older sisters lifeless body. She was dead, just like that. Gone.

"B-brother..." a small child came from the room my younger siblings were sleeping in.

"D-dream I-"

End of flashback

Word count: 1018
A/n: I wrote more than expected.