Chapter 5: Lost in the void.

XDs POV
~~~~~~~
Before XD met KREW again

That nightmare again... I remember her, her last words, even the way she sounded, but I have not once found her... I searched heaven and hell, moon and back, from the depths of the ocean to the surface of the smp. I couldn't find her anywhere. While I searched, I had abandoned my grieving younger brother. He did terrible things but by the time I found out, it was to late. He was already Lost in the Void and I could never bring myself to even hurt him in the slightest.

"XD..." a mumble came from the door of my bedroom.

"Oh KF, what a surprise! Shouldn't you be in bed?" I asked as they walked closer.
"I had a nightmare..." they said as I pulled them onto my bed.
"What kind of nightmare?" I asked setting them down next to me.

"Lady...teal...dream..." were all the words I could hear them say.
"Okay then why don't you stay here with me, hmm?"
I said smiling at them. They were the strongest gods children and I was instructed to take care of them while they were away. Not to mention I like KF they remind me of my sister when she was 6.

"Its okay, I'll t-" a voice came from my door, my head shot up as I heard it. Was it possible? Could it be?

"X-Xander?" A woman with teal hair in a witch costume stood at my door. She ran to me and hugged me. I just sat there in silence. It was unbelievable, yet it somehow made sense. She was a god and all gods have limited time on earth especially the ones born on it, and since she's the guardian of the twilight forest I couldn't have seen her since no one except the guardians are allowed in there.

"Lunar what's taking you so long-" a blue haired woman stopped at my bedroom door and stared at us, well mostly me. Lunar was crying like crazy and hugging me, while I sat there silently crying and listening to her.

"LUNAR, MOVE YOUR BUTT!" The blue haired woman said as she shoved lunar away and hugged me.
"Katy?"
"Yes Xander?" The blue haired girl responded wiping my tears.
"I-I thought you were-"

Dead
/)!€
$hu7 u9 gu¥$
¥0u $hu7 u9 0u4 b3$t!3 !$ h3r3
All of you shut up your all annoying!

Back to present
~~~~~~~~~~~
Technos POV
^^^^^^^^^^

I asked XD if I could watch over my family still on earth and he said," oh about that... I sort of- maybe- well it wasn't me! But um the server restarted and-"

"The what what what?" I asked trying to comprehend what he just said.
" the server restarted..."
"So what your telling me is that everyone forgot everything? Even Tommy?"
"Unfortunately..."
"Are we allowed down there?"
"Only for a short amount of time."

"I need someway to get there..."
"You can't techno it's not possible."
"What do you mean?"
"Gods aren't supposed to mess with mortals or their fate-"
"Isn't your brother a mortal?"
"I- well- your brothers are also mortals!"
"Yea cuz I got my blood from my mom while they got it from our dad, what's your excuse both your parents are gods."

"My brother is insane so he wasn't granted a title..."
"I can see that but your not telling me everything are you XD?"

XDs POV
^^^^^^^

Techno doesn't remember I know that. When we were younger my family and his were quite close. Techno was always around because when Funneh was alive she would teach him how to use a sword. Wilbur would be talking to rainbow about stuff. While puffy cooked food and lunar, gold, Draco, foolish, dream, and Drista played in the garden.

Techno was attached to Funneh, not literally but emotionally. She helped him with a lot of things, like finding his voice, how to defend himself, how to feel things emotionally, and how to handle the voices. As the oldest of his siblings and his parents went on trips quite often, he had to take care of his siblings(only Wilbur at the time tho) so having Funneh there who was like a older sister, he absolutely loved her. She also cared for him quite a bit, she basically loved him like he was actually related to her.

And as you know, Till Death Do Us Part, is not always a pretty thing...

Word count: 745
A/n: :D