Chapter 20

🪄Harry🪄
It's been two days since I've seen (Y/N) and I'm beyond worried. She wouldn't just vanish without saying anything and according to some of the Ravenclaw gossip chain, she was last seen with Dumbassdor.

"I'm going to murder that bastard," I growl as flames dance around my hands. It was dinner time and she still hasn't reappeared and the headmaster looks rather pleased with himself.

"Harry you can't, Dumbledore has too much support to murder right now. If you do kill him then all of Europe's Wizarding world would start a vicious man hut on all creatures inheritance," Hermione reasons and I huffed in annoyance.

"She's right dear, look at what happened to Werewolves inherences. They're completely shunned from our society, making it impossible for them to have jobs," Draco says and kisses my forehead.

I calmed down a bit after my soulmate's kiss but I was still furious. I understand what they were saying, the price of having a Creature Inheritance in the UK and parts of Europe is that we can't attack those who wronged us with out proof with the Mating Laws being the only exception.

I sighed at took another bite of Treacle Tart, when the Great Hall doors swing open and a soaking (Y/N) walks in like nothing happened. Everyone fell still as the only sound that filled the air was the sound of wet bare feet slapping the stone floor.

"Sorry I disappeared," (Y/N) started but stops when she looked up at the Teacher's table. I watch as my sister's face slowly drain of color before she sits down.

Something must've happened and the rage I felt earlier returned to a roaring inferno as I attempted to cremate the man who made my sister revert back to her mute self.

"(Y/N), what happened to your marks on your wrist," Cedric asked making me confused. Then I noticed what Cedric was talking about, her marks on her wrists was now fully colored and shimmering faintly in the light.

My sister's face starts turning red as she rubs at her neck nervously but she avoids the purplish bruise on her left side. Slowly the piece click together in my mind and I gasp in shock, especially when my sister has that lovesick puppy look in her eyes.

"You met two of them, didn't you?"

"Three of them actually," she corrected, "I'll tell you guys about it after dinner... away from prying eyes."

With that, she quickly summons a plate of unique food and starts eating. Black rice, an odd looking salad, and various seafood that I've never tried. (Y/N) smiles so brightly as she also pulls out a vile of what looks to be ink from her sopping pocket and snaps it ways.

"How the bloody hell did she get seafood,"demanded a certain redhead that no one liked and the elder Weasley siblings just face palm.

"That's for me to know," (Y/N) sasses then returns to eating, share some of her food with me and snagging a few desserts for later tonight.

~Time Skip~

After Draco convinced Severus to walk us to 'his office' for an in-depth explanation in potion, the Serpent Court gathered in the Chambers like many times before as (Y/N) retells her story of what happened. I noticed that she left out what happened in Dumbassdor's office except for drinking the tea he offered that turned out to be spiked.

"So Jade and Floyd are Mer-eels and Azul is a Cecaelia," Blaise sums up and (Y/N) nods with a faint blush. "And the taught you how to swim as a mermaid while you were with them... wherever they live."

"I was too caught up on being drugged and finding three of my mates to ask for specifics outside of The Coral Sea," my twin sassed and I just sighed.

"You were gone for two whole days," I told her trying not to show my panic to her, "No one knew where you were and Dumbassdor kept telling us not to worry about you." (Y/N) looked at me like I grew a dragon's head, not sure why until she answered.

"I was only gone for an hour Harry, I'm too old to be playing these types of games."

"(Y/N), it's Friday night. Harry's telling the truth," Fred says.