We finish getting ready and leave the penthouse right on time. On our way there we pass the phone around adding songs to the queue throughout the ride. Quinn is scrolling through songs before I hear him groan and say, "If anyone is going to make Jack a Swiftie it's you. You're our only hope, Josie." I snap my head at Jack, whose eyes are trained on the road, with a guilty expression.

"You don't like Taylor Swift?" I ask in shock. "I do, I just don't know more than like three songs." He says, pressing his lips together. "Name them," I say, wanting to know which songs he does know. "Could not tell you, Jos." He blows a small laugh through his nose. We all shake our heads in disappointment.

"Just because you said that, we're playing Taylor the whole way there." Luke points his finger at Jack. We start strong with 'Cruel Summer' during the bridge I turn my body to the backseat so we can sing it together. "And I scream for whatever it's worth. I love you ain't that the worst thing you ever heard." Luke rolls down his window and screams "He looks up grinning like a devil." Making all three of us die laughing.

"Sorry, Cruel Summer is all or nothing for me." He says, taking big deep breaths in to calm himself down and chugging water to soothe his throat. Luke is still drinking water when the opening notes of 'ME!" comes on, spitting the water he had on Quinn. "Quinn, never do that goofy shit again." He says, wiping his mouth, making Quinn chuckle when he got the reaction he wanted from Luke. 

I hand Luke the phone and he puts on 'All Too Well (10-minute version) earning himself a high five from Quinn. Jack is still laughing to himself at how much his brothers love Taylor Swift. The song starts, making Quinn clutch his head in between his legs, grumbling out, "Fuck Jake Gyllenhaal!" These guys are a blast, I can't believe it took me so long to meet them. 

"And you were tossing me the car keys, fuck the patriarchy!" We yell, flipping on the road in front of us. We really feel the music, pointing fingers at our imaginary Jake Gyllenhaal, and yelling as if we were Taylor. "And you call me up again just to break me like a promise." I sing, making the guys bring their singing to a halt. "You can sing?" Quinn says, with wide eyes. 

I press my hands to my chest laughing when he asks that. "Yeah, it's my job," I tell him before we continue the rest of our 10-minute sing-along. As we approach the parking space, the song comes to an end. Jack unbuckles his seatbelt looking at us, exhaling the breath he was holding before mouthing 'wow' 

Once the photographers have gotten a few pictures of Jack, Quinn, and Luke walking together, I walk up to them and walk to wear his parents are. "Are you nervous?" He asks me, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "A bit," I admit to him, causing him to raise my hand to his lips to press a kiss to my hand. "Nothing to be nervous about, they're going to adore you. Sorry, you're going to have to meet them a day into the relationship, though." He chuckles, making me shake my head. "No, it's alright. I know all about crazy schedules, besides you've already met my dad."

We walk the rest of the way quietly except for when Luke and Quinn race but they can only step on the little squares, trying their best not to step on the cracks. They stop when bumping into an older man. "Jimbo!" Luke calls out hugging his dad. Jack smiles and walks us over to his parents. Quinn hugs his mom tightly, kissing her head softly telling her over and over again how much he missed her. 

Once Quinn finally lets go of their mom she walks over to us, bringing Jack into a hug. "Mom, this is my girlfriend, Josie." He smiles brightly, reflecting it onto my face as I look at his mom. "Hi honey, I'm Ellen." She brings me into a hug, deflecting the formal handshake. "Hi, It's so great to meet you," I tell her still wrapped in her arms. Jack introduces me to his dad, both of his parents being incredibly welcoming.

"Well, Quinny and I have to get to warmups so we'll see you guys later," Jack says, bringing his Mom and Dad back into a hug, before wrapping me up in his arms, and kissing my head. "You'll be okay?" He asks me, and I look back at his Mom, Dad, and Luke and say "Yeah, I will. Good luck baby, make me proud." I smile, before pecking him one more time. He walks away, and we make our way to our seats in a more secluded area.