𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝟗𝟒 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"You're not understanding Finneas, she hasn't texted me in two months and all I've been seeing is her and Daniel smiling all the fucking time." Billie said scrolling through her phone. 

"Billie she probably has been busy." Finneas tried to consider. "She hasn't texted me once, I have to go over there." Billie replied. 

"Billie just give her some time. Daniel is going out of town tomorrow just go then." Finneas replied. "Whatever" Billie said rolling her eyes walking up stairs. 

Truth is Billie knew what she was getting herself into when she relied on Sabrina and that's what she was scared about. 

Not only was she falling in love with Sabrina she was like her rock and her support system. The first week Sabrina didn't text Billie she just thought she was busy, but weeks turned into months. 

All she was tea pages with her and Daniel out eating, riding scooters, and even kissing. It made Billie wonder if those feelings and all the things Sab said to her were real. 

It was the next day sometime in the afternoon and Billie was 100% Daniel was gone. She walked up to Sabrina's door knocking. 

Sabrina looked through the door and noticed the blonde standing at the door. "Billie what are you doing here?" Sabrina asked. 

"Why haven't you been texting me?" Billie asked walking inside as Sabrina looked around quickly closing the door. 

"Billie you really can't be here." Sabrina said closing the curtain. "Why are you acted paranoid?" Billie asked. 

"I've been yearning for you Sabrina I've been crying every night and not eating because just when I thought you weren't going to leave you fucking did it!" Billie said. 

"Billie I'm so sorry I didn't mean too really I didn't have a choice." Sabrina replied tears welling in her eyes. 

"Of course, you didn't" Billie rolled her eyes. "Billie two months ago my management threated me if I didn't keep this PR relationship realistic, I would get kicked from the label, I wasn't going to comply until I came home and Danie blackmailed me." Sabrina replied sitting down. 

"What do you mean blackmail?" Billie asked. "He has a picture that could possibly out you although we didn't do anything it looks different, and you know how the public can twist things." Sabrina stated. 

"So instead of having Daniel out me you didn't talk to me at all." Billie said feeling guilty at her previous actions. 

"I'm sorry I wish there was another reason, but I couldn't risk it, Once I'm done with the album I plan on transferring songs to my hard drive before leaving the label." Sabrina stated. 

"Look at this" Sabrina passed Billie a notebook with lyrics. "Sab this is amazing, but it violates your NDA." Billie responded. 

"Thats the point." Sabrina said smiling. "That's badass." Billie replied. 

"Billie I really didn't mean to avoid you, but I couldn't tell you or Daniel would've torn your career into shreds. 

"It's fine I understand." Billie frowned. "Why is he doing this?" Billie asked. 

"Hey that doesn't matter we're finally here together let's not talk about him he will go for a week in Europe." Sabrina said smiling. 

She was truly happy to be reunited with the blonde. She missed her more than she would admit. Her pink lips her small smile. But something was off the blonde didn't look like she did two months ago.