𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝟏𝟓𝟓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃

"Trevor, Daniel" Sabrina said rolling her eyes. "I've seen where you've been spending all your time." Daniel said glancing at Billie. 

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Daniel said Trevor standing beside him. "It's fucking PR we don't need to act like a couple behind closed doors dumbass." Sabrina said sipping her drink. 

"Whatever" Daniel scoffed not once taking his eyes off Billie. It was like he was offended and upset that Sabrina was having breakfast with Billie instead of him although Billie and Sabrina were friends. 

"Why are your dipshits here, can't you see where eating?" Billie said annoyed sending back an angry glance at Daniel. "I don't understand what's happening here, but I don't like it." Daniel said. 

"Whatever it is it's none of your business." Sabrina replied. "I honestly don't know how Claudia deals with this dipshit." Billie said. 

"Whatever just remember were the ones dating" Daniel said walking away Trevor following behind. 

Billie sat there for a while silence taking over the livid breakfast the two were having before Sabrina started talking. "Do you want to leave?" Sabrina asked. "Yeah, I'd love to get out of here." Billie replied smiling. 

Sabrina and Billie walked down the street holding hands thinking nothing about it until they spotted Paps causing the two to separate. "The sooner this album is over the better." Sabrina replied. 

"Yeah, but you have to have fun writing this album I see big things for you Sabrina." Billie said as they continued to walk around. "I find it hard, I can't sing my real emotions in the song because of a stupid mistake I made." Sabrina replied. 

"Hey, it's fine you've got this." Billie said smiling. "Billie how are you so happy all the time?" Sabrina asked. "I'm not it's a mask but when I'm wi-" Billie started to say until someone called her name. 

"Billie, can we ask some questions for a sec." People started swarming the girls. Billie started feeling claustrophobic. "Can we back up some she can't handle all these people around her." Sabrina replied. 

"Sabrina" Billie lightly said as her breathing began to pick up. "Back up everyone!" I yelled as the paps began to back away. Sabrina braced her hand around Billie's waist before walking her to the car. 

The girls got into the car as silence wiped over from Billie trying to regain her composure. "Thank you" she said above a whisper. "No need to thank me you would've done the same." Sabrina replied.  

"Gosh this day sucked shit not only did we run into your ex and boy toy I almost had a panic attack." Billie said.

"Hey hey hey everything was perfect okay I enjoyed this morning." Sabrina said before grabbing Billie's hand. "Am I overstepping?" Sabrina asked. "No, it's comforting." Billie slightly smiled.

"Come on let's go back to Claudia's place I have some music to finish. Sabrina said before pulling off. 

-

"Fuck dude you sound so amazing." Billie said as Sabrina was singing another song on her album. 

"Really because I don't really like it." Sabrina said. "Trust me you sound amazing." Billie replied. 

"I'd agree with Bil, she is your biggest fan right now." Finneas said sending a sly gaze to Billie causing a red tint to cover the blondes face. 

-

"Alright so I have 6 out of 14 songs." Sabrina said laying on the bed as Billie combed her hand through the girl's hair. "You're doing amazing Sabrina." Billie softly said. 

"You know it's super hard with this whole relationship publicity stunt and then my ex walking around knowing it's a stunt I'm just glad for times like this." Sabrina yawned. 

"Yeah, I guess I am too." Billie replied smiling. "Billie you were going to say something earlier before you were swarmed by paparazzi what was it?" Sabrina asked. 

"Nothing Important I kind of forgot." Billie chuckled. Sabrina yawned for the fourth time. "Go to sleep" Billie said. 

"I'm not tired though." Sabrina said closing her eyes. Billie threw a blanket over the girl before they both started dozing off. 

It was sometime at night the girls were fully rested. "I told you we shouldn't have had that nap." Sabrina said as the girls were laying on the bed watching Netflix. 

"Actually, you sounded more like I'm not tired but I'm so tired." Billie said in annoying voice. "I don't sound like that." Sabrina argued. 

Billie loved the smaller girls laugh. It was a mix between serotonin and rasp. Then again, she loved everything about Sabrina. She'd just never admit it. 

"You know you've been over my house for two days?" Billie said as she shoved popcorn in her mouth. 

"Actually, it's Claudia's and Finneas house." Sabrina chuckled. "Plus, you literally wouldn't know what to do without me." Sabrina said looking at how the blondes face contorted. 

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Sabrina asked pausing the show giving Billie her undivided attention. "Nothing important." She replied. 

"Billie, you can tell me anything." Sabrina said grabbing Billie's hand sitting in her lap. "I don't like to be dependent on people, and I feel like that's what's happening to me when I'm with you." Billie replied looking down. 

"I understand but I'm here to help." Sabrina replied. "I don't like help Sabrina; you can't make me consume your life up because I have problems that a therapist should be talking to me about." Billie replied. 

"Billie cut the shit the night you showed your journal was the night this became my problem. I'm not saying that I can fix you, but I can help, and I will help because I lo- adore you ok." Sabrina said. 

She pulled Billie into a hug dragging them down until their back hit the mattress. Billie tucked her head into Sabrina's neck as she begins to cry stray tears falling on the girl. 

"Thank you" She replied sniffling. "Anything for you Billie." Sabrina smiled looking down at the girl's lips to her eyes. 

Sabrina didn't realize how close the girls were. Billie's lips looked plump and pink, and Sabrina so desperately wanted to kiss the blonde. They leaned closer eye to eye with each other until Sabrina's phone rung causing the girls to separate clearing their throats. 

"You should get that." Billie said getting off the bed. "Yeah, umm I'm going to step outside." Sabrina said exiting the door.