𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝟏𝟖𝟎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃

Daneil was highly upset to see Sabrina had Billie's number in her phone. Daneil didn't like Billie and he knew he shouldn't feel that way considering she was close with his sister but something about Billie made Daneil furious. 

Daniel slowly grabbed Sabrina's phone moving it towards her face to unlock it. Once it was unlocked, he made his way to Billie's contact before he stopped noticing the wake up of Sabrina. 

"What are you doing?" Sabrina asked as she slowly rubbed her eyes. "Nothing just taking a picture." Daneil smiled rolling his eyes. "I have to go to the bathroom." Sabrina said sitting up. 

Sabrina walked into the bathroom bringing her phone. Truth is she just needed a couple of minutes without Daniel. He was kind and attractive, but he was weird. Daniel gave Sabrina and off-putting vibe. 

Or maybe it was the fact that she wanted to get to know Billie better. She and Billie shared the same interests and Billie was attractive and a gentle soul. Sabrina was trapped she never wanted this PR relationship it had practically ruined her life in the blink of an eye. 

Sabrina unlocked her phone and noticed she had received a message from Billie. Sabrina couldn't help but smile but then again, her feelings where all over the place. Why did Billie wait so long to contact her? 

Although Sabrina and Daneil weren't really dating, she still felt guilty that she was willing to leave Daniel at this very moment and drop everything for a woman who hadn't contacted her in a week. 

Sabrina replied to the message responding with a yes. She waited was few seconds before Billie responded with an address. Sabrina put her phone in her pocket and walked out the bathroom. 

"Hey, I'm going to go out." Sabrina said walking back into the living room. "Is everything ok?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, everything is fine just management you know?" Sabrina lied. 

"Alright well let me take you." Daneil replied. "That won't be necessary but thanks for the offer." Sabrina replied walking outside. 

She got into her car before driving to the place. When Sabrina made it where the GPS directed her, she was met with the sun setting and a dirt trial seeing a familiar black dodge charger in the parking lot. 

 She followed the dirt path before being met with a blonde sitting on the edge of a cliff looking over a field of wildflowers. 

"Billie?" Sabrina called out. This caused Billie to turn around she didn't look like herself to say the least. Her face was pale, and she was wearing long sleeves in 85-degree weather. 

She had a notebook with her. Sabrina walked over and sat beside Billie. The two sat in silence until Billie formed conversation.  "I didn't think you'd come." Billie replied. "Why not?" Sabrina replied. 

"Might've been too busy with your boy toy" Billie said in a snarky tone. "I guess I deserved that." Sabrina replied. "Billie I was going to tell you it's just I didn't know when." Sabrina said as she looked at the girl's arms. 

"Are you not hot?" She asked. "I'm fine." Billie said looking down. "It's just PR I have no feelings for him." Sabrina said. "Why are you telling me that like I have feelings for you or something. I've only known you for a week?" Billie replied harshly. 

Sabrina gulped taking in the harsh words of the blonde. "So why am I here because if you didn't know I was on a date with Daneil." Sabrina said causing Billie's eyes to sink. 

"Lately I've been struggling with depression and before Daniel came you were someone I could talk too. Look I don't know if I can do this anymore Sabrina and I partially trust you." Billie said sliding her sleeves up revealing cuts along her wrists and arms. 

Sabrina gasped at the image or the scars and scabs forming on Billie pale skin tears slowly escaped Billie's eyes. "Promise you won't tell anyone." Billie said handing Sabrina the notebook. 

"I promise" Sabrina said wiping Billie's tears. "This is my suicidal notebook, when I'm feeling these emotions, I write them down so if I ever killed myself there would be all these reasons on why I did so." Billie replied. 

"I'm sorry" Sabrina apologized. "This isn't your fault; I've been feeling like this for a long time now I just want someone to pass on these things when I go." Billie replied. 

"Why me?" Sabrina asked. Billie wouldn't admit she had romantic feelings for Sabrina, but she barely knew the girl. "I trust you" Billie said. 

"As long as I'm here nothing is going to happen." Sabrina said. "What's said in the wildflowers, stay with the wildflowers." Sabrina said taking the girl into an embrace. 

Billie hadn't cried in so long she was practically numb to the pain. It was something about Sabrina hugging her that made her breakdown. Something about the warm embrace that Billie had yearned for that she hadn't felt in so long. 

"Thank you" Billie said. Billie rested her head her head on the shoulder of the woman. Billie knew she could trust Sabrina sometimes being left unattended isn't the best for her mental space but right in this moment she wouldn't take back anything.

It felt good to get that off her chest. She didn't like the fact Sabrina and Daniel were PR but there was nothing wrong with it because it was fake right? Billie didn't care about none of that thought all Billie needed was a friend and she knew she'd find that certain friend in Sabrina. 

The sun finally set, and it was dark. The girls looked over the disappearing wildflower as the swayed in the midnight sky. Billie slowly grabbed Sabrina's hand once Sabrina was aware she squeezed Billie's hand. 

"You have nothing to worry about." Sabrina whispered. "I worry about you a lot." Billie replied back as they sat for the rest of the night with each other.

Sabrina didn't want to leave maybe it was the fact she was slowly getting attached to the blonde or the fact she was afraid what would happen if Billie were to leave, or she wanted the moment to last longer.