𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝟏𝟓𝟓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓

𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

It's been a month since Billie trusted Sabrina with her darkest secret.  Something about that day snapped in Sabrina. She didn't realize the effect she had on Billie in little time.

Sarbina had been spending most of her time over Finn's house recording the album. Which a bonus because she was with Billie majority of the day. She loved hanging out with Billie the conversation would always flow about something.

The girls never got tired of each other which was amazing. Sabrina even introduced Billie to Tate and Connan and they kicked it off immediately. Although sometimes the group of four could be out for lunch Sabrina and Billie would be in their own world while Billie would talk, and Sabrina would smile.

It was obvious the girls liked each other on a platonic level but to the public they were just friends, and she was technically still with Daniel. Speaking of which Sabrina had been trying to dodge Daniel every chance she got.

Although the public thought they were dating that didn't mean they had to pretend behind closed doors. Sabrina tried her best to avoid the tall man although he was practically always at Finns house for "brother and sister" time.

It annoyed Sabrina the uncomfortable looks he would send her. The angry texts who would send when he was wasted and who knows how many times Sabrina had to get out of her bed to pick him up. Sabrina knew Daneil had a problem with drinking and she never discussed it to Claudia because it wasn't her place to tell.

Today was a late-night studio session Sabrina was working on a song called decode. She was all over the place with this album and wanted to get songs she'd already written out the way.

"Alright how about we say, where else can we go? Instead of there's not where to go?" Finneas said causing Sabrina to jot it down in her notebook.

Billie was in the studio considering she had nothing better to do. Her gym workout was done, and she'd been writing songs all day long for her third album. Billie stared at the blonde in awe as she sung so gracefully.

After Sabrina had tweaked a couple of lines and tones, she continued to sing the song perfectly. "Alright that's it for tonight" Finneas said saving the file. Sabrina looked at the clock noticing the time.

------------------------

Sabrina laid down on the couch resting her head on Billie's lap as Finneas exited the room a while ago the girls were talking but they both knew they were getting tired as their eyes got heavier and they could barely keep them open to hold eye contact while talking.

By this point Billie was slouched on the sofa with Sabrina laying on top of her as Billie's chest slowly heaved up and down from the steady breathing she was doing while sleeping.

Sabrina was out like a light Billie's soft breast of a pillow and the way Billie's arms were protectively around Sabrina made her feel safe she was comfortable in Billie's arms.

It was the next morning and Sabrina woke up before Billie not wanting to wake up Billie she just stared at the features of the girl. Her freckles, her button noes and ocean eyes. How her blonde hair went past her shoulders.

"You know staring is weird" Billie said in a deep raspy voice. "Sorry I was just looking at your eyes." Sabrina replied part truthfully.  Billie smiled. "How did you sleep?" Billie said getting up tossing Sabrina a water bottle from the mini fridge.

Sabrina wasn't going to give Billie the excitement of saying that was the best sleep of her life she proceeded to move on. "It was good." Sabrina replied taking a moth full of water to relieve her dry mouth.

"How long is this whole PR relationship with Daneil?" Billie randomly asked as she scrolled through her phone. "Until i release my album." Sabrina replied. Billie signed getting up.

"Come on let's go get some breakfast" Billie said grabbing Sabrina's hand lifting her off of her. The two went upstairs as Billie passed the girl some of her clothes that fit loosely around her.

They washed their faces as they walked downstairs. "Breakfast is on me not arguing." Billie said as they got into the car. For a month every time the two went out to eat there would be an ongoing argument on who would pay. 

Billie always wanted to pay, and Sabrina would always feel guilty and want to pay so the girls came up with the system whoever says it has to pay which Billie pulled while they were walking to the car.

Billie and Sabrina rode in silence slight music playing in the back while Billie accidently sat her hand on Sabrina's knee without noticing it. Sabrina looked over from the surprise and was met with the blonde's reaction. 

"Sorry I didn't know I did that" Billie said putting her hand on something else to fidget with. Sabrina slowly took Billie's hand placing it back on her knee. "It's fine Billie" Sabrina looked over smiling at the girl. 

Billie smiled as they continued to drive to the restaurant. The two grabbed a table and say down looking at the menu. Between paparazzi and fans, it was hard for Billie and Sabrina to get into the restaurant.

Sabrina had been the headline of every tea page for a whole month, and she just wanted a break, which she was hoping to get while sharing a fulfilling breakfast with her friend. 

"My name is Michael what can I get for you?" the waiter asked for the two girls. Homestyle potatoes with avocado toast and water please. Billie ordered for the both of them. 

The girls had shared so many conversations and secrets over this meal that Billie knew Sabrina would order the same thing every time. They were usuals to this spot to say the least. 

"Alright so you've made hella progress on your album how do you feel?" Billie asked smiling as she talked to the girl. 

"Honestly it feels so surreal Billie, I feel like all the drama is over with and this PR relationship is almost over, So I can put Trevor and Daniel behind me you know." Sabrina said.  

The doors to the restaurant jingled as two familiar faces walked in "Sabrina!?" One man called causing her to turn around

"Speak of the Devil and he shall come" Sabrina said under her breath.