SEVENTY NINE

Chapter song: Pony by Ginuwine

"They literally just left us standing here" I look at Katrina laughing.

I looked over and saw Corey and this other dude walking over with chairs.

"Hey Corey." I smiled, him and the dude set the chairs down in front of me and kat. Corey took my drink out of my hand putting it on a table. Both of the guys kneeled down grabbing me and kats hand kissing it.

The stood up and pulled us to sit down in the chair. All of a sudden, the song 'pony' started playing.

Me and Katrina wide eyed each-other. Just then Sam and Colby walked through the crowd, their tuxes unbuttoned a little at the chest.

Colby walked behind my chair, grabbing my neck, making me look up at him. His hand gently guided down my chest as he stood infront of me, unbuttoning his top even more, he grabbed my hand and made me run it over his abs.

He guided my hand down to his pants, running it over his belt buckle. I looked up at him smiling embarrassed like.

I looked over at kat. She was laughing and smiling. Colby grabbed my face making me look back at him again.

"How is this allowed?" I yelled over the music. Colby just smirked at me. He started un doing his belt with one hand. I put my hands over my mouth trying to hide my blushing and smiling.

Everyone was cheering. Colby was good at this, almost got me thinking that he's a stripper. He grabbed me by my waist pulling my out of the chair. He made me wrap my legs around his waist, he sat down in the chair with me on top of him. He grabbed my hips once again grinding my body against his.

After it was over everyone was cheering and clapping. "Holy shit, where'd you learn how to do that?" I asked Colby. "Let's just say me and same took some classes." He laughed.

It was almost 9 and everyone started leaving, "y'all ready to head out?" Colby asked the group.

Everyone agreed. "I told everyone party was at 9:30, so we gotta hurry." I looked at Colby, he nodded putting his arm around me, I looked over at him pecking his lips.
—————————————————————-
Sorry for the short chapter and late post I just be forgetting to post.