EIGHT

He walked out the bathroom, with jeans on and no shirt, the rim of black on black Calvin cline boxers were showing.

"Shi, I think I'm going to start having you doing my hair." Colby drying his hair. "You did good" he walked over to me.

I gawked at his hair. I stood up walking over to him. I grabbed the towel from his hand drying the back of his hair. "You missed... oh sorry" I apologized cus I realized how close I was to him.

"No it okay." He smiles.

I continue drying his hair. His hand was placed in my hip, my breath got heavier from lack of touch.

I fluffed his hair with my hands rubbing my fingers through it, then moving it to the side. I step back as his hand falls off my hip.

He looks in the mirror. "It looks so good thank you. Mind taking a picture." He hands me his phone.

I nod. He lays on his bed, posing. I take a picture handing it to him.

We sit on his bed in silence for a minute. "Here. Tag yourself." He hands me his phone again.I put in my instagram, handing it back to him.

"So..." Colby looks at me.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What." He looks at me smiling.

"No nothing, it's just-" I was interrupted with Colby's door barging open. "Yo yo yo!" Jake yelled walking in the room with a hand full of bags.

Sam follows behind him. "Hey du-" he paused looking back and fourth between me and Colby.

"What the hell is she doing here?" He asked.

"Oh. Uhm I'll leave." I sigh standing up.

"No." Colby gave Sam a wtf look. "Stay, we are going to binge watch American horror stories." He grabbed my hand. I quickly pull it away.

"I would but I have stuff to do anyway." I stood back up.

Colby stood up. "Here I'll walk you out" he walks with me patting Sam's shoulder as we walked by. He walked me to the door, opening it. I stepped out and he stepped out behind me, shutting the door.

"Thanks for all the help." Colby said.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Hey uh im having a little hot tub get together Tuesday, if you wanna come." He looked at me. "There will be boo's" he smirked.

"Fine, you got me" I threw my hands up.

"I'll see you around kiara." He winked.

"See you Colby." I paused but the grabbed his face kissing his cheek. "Have fun" I walked back to my car.

I closed the car door behind me and checked my phone. I clicked the notification that said Colby tagged me.

 I clicked the notification that said Colby tagged me

@colbybrock- changing it up.
-thanks for the hair and picture @kiarabelck

Liked by samgolbach, jake Webber, and 249 others.

Comments

@kayleestiffer- come over ;)

@samgolbach- shi dude, your hair gonna fall out now.

——

I liked it, putting my phone in my pocket. I back out of Colby's driveway and headed back home.

I parked in the drive. I turned off the car stepping out. I walked inside the house, the Smell of alcohol hit my nose again. I walked into the kitchen, seeing my dad.

"Finally, give me my keys." He belched. I put them in his hands.

"I'll be back tomorrow." He threw his bottle in the trash. "Where are you going?" I asked concerned.

"Out of town." He kept walking I followed.

"Dad! Please don't tell me your going to Monica's! I told you to stay away from her, she's a drug dealer." I grabbed his arm.

"Listen to me!" He grabbed me pushing me against the wall, he grabbed my cheeks. "You don't tell me where I can and can't go. I should've left you with your mother." He let go of me.

"Maybe you should have, then I wouldn't have to worry about if the bills are gonna get paid or not! Or if the money I make is gonna get wasted on drugs and beer!" I yell. In return I got a smack to the face. I let out a whimper as I grabbed my cheek.

"Stay out of my business Kiara!" He spit. Walking out the house slamming to door. I slowly sat down letting out a small cry.
———————————————————————
Rough chapter. MORE SOON MY LUVS. 🫶 vote, comment, and follow! Love you!