TWO

Colby's pov.

"Yo!" I dabbed up Sam and Jake.

"Let's go eat cus I'm hungry." Sam laughed.

"Yeah." I agreed. We walked inside the restaurant waiting to be seated. I listen to Sam and Jake conversation, I felt eyes on me so I turned to see a girl.

    She had black hair with green eyes, the perfect nose and freckles upon her face. She was staring at me. Examining me, I sent her a small smile and she turned away quickly.

  "Follow me this way." The waiter told us. We followed him, walking past the girls table. I sent another grin.

We sat down and the waiter ask us what we wanted to drink. "I'll take a dr.pepper." Sam said.

"Same." I nodded.

"Jake? What about you?" Sam looked at Jake. "Uh, Pepsi." Jake nodded putting his arm up over the seat as he man spread.

"Sir we don't have Pepsi." The waiter look at Jake odd.

He sat up. "We'll why the hell not."

I kicked him in the leg.

"Ow! Fine coke." He rolls his eyes. Leaning back in the position he was originally in.

"So y'all ready for that party tomorrow?" I asked starting up a conversation.

Sam smirked. "Hell yeah! Bro I heard Corey got booze." Sam looked at me.

"Shi. Count me in." Jake laughed.

"For real, not gonna lie I'm so ready for it." I said as the waiter gave us our drinks.

I took a sip.

"Yo Colby that girl keeps staring at you." Sam pointed his head in that direction. I turned my head seeing the same girl, but this time the other girls were looking to. This blue haired girl pointed to Sam.

"Dawg" I smacked his shoulder, pointing back. He looked giving her a 'sup' head motion. She smiled back at him.

"That girl fine I'm not gonna lie." I looked at the black haired girl again, smiling. She turned away again.

"Hell no! Look at the girl, with the bleached curtain bangs. She finer than a mofo." Jake sat up.

"Whatever y'all say. Y'all are to much of pussies to talk to them anyway." I laugh taking another sip of my drink.

"Says you." Jake furrowed his eyebrows. "Alright bet!" I stood up adjusting my pants, I fixed my hair a bit.

"Hey." I sat down next to the girl with bleached bangs. The girl with black hair and green eyes looks at me confused. The girl beside me also had a confused look on her face.

"So my friend, uh Jake. He thinks your cute." I looked at the girl with bleached bangs.

"Who?" She looked at me. "The dude with the pink hair." She looked over at Jake.

"Uhm okay." She looked back at the green eyed girl.

"Also you." I looked at the girl with green eyes.

"Me?" She looked back at me.

"No the wall. Yes you." I laughed.

"What about me?" She rolled her eyes.

"I was wondering, could I get your number?" I smirked. She quickly looked away.

"I have a boyfriend." She laughed a bit.

"Alright I respect that." I threw my hands up. I stood up and walked back over to Jake and Sam.

I heard the girls laughing as I sat back down.

"Oooo. Rejected." Sam laughed. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Awe the babies mad." Jake made a pouty face. The waiter comes up to us.

"Y'all ready to order food, oh and this girl ask me to hand this to you."  The waiter handed Jake a napkin with a number written on it. All us looked over to see the girls walking out. The girl with the mullet waved at Jake, as she walked out.

"Ha" Jake laughed. I kicked his leg again.

Sam and Jake told the waiter what they wanted.

I'll make that girl mine.
__________________________________