TWENTY-ONE

"What are you doin?!" I whispered into Colby's ear.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me. "Everyone's right here" I made eye contact.

"No one will know." He smirked talking a bite of his lunch. I sigh as pulled out my phone, I felt his hand travel up my thigh squeezing it. I let out shaky breath.

"I can tell you don't get a lot of attention." He whispered in my ear, I swallowed the lump i my throat.

"I Uhm forgot my head phones In third period" I stood up.

"Oh, do you want me and Tara to come?" Katrina asked. "No." I panicked. They gave me a confused look.

"Colby is gonna help, I don't want to interrupt your lunch." I smiled nervously.

"I'm done anyway." Colby stepped in.

"I'll see y'all after 5th" I nodded. We walked out the cafeteria, I grabbed Colby's hand and pulled him into a hallway.

"What the hell Colby!" I let go of his hand. "What?! No one saw." He chuckled.

"You think it's funny, they could've Colby." I sighed.

"Hey, they are gonna find out eventually." He reminded me.

"Don't remind me." I groan leaning against a wall.

"We'll it's either you tell them, or they find out. One way or another they will know." Colby gives me his usual smirk.

"And what exactly do I tell them, 'oh me and Colby are kissing on the regular, but you know we aren't together.'?" I sighed.

"That's your choice that we aren't together, we could be." Colby grabbed my hip.

"I'm not ready." I look up at him grabbing onto his bicep.

"Oh but you can kiss me on the regular." Colby mocked my tone.

"Shut up." I put my hand on the back of his head pulling him into a kiss. One hand was on my hip and the other on my jaw.

He moved my hair from my neck, kissing it gently. "I see you covered up those hickeys from the other night." He whispered against my neck.

"Well Tara caught us making out in your counter, and Katrina saw them, so they know that part, but they don't know the rest, so I covered them." I explained.

"Mm" his words remaind short as he was focused on my neck.

His lips moved back to mine, and his hand that was on my hip moved to my ass leaving a small slap, making me let out a small gasp into the kiss. He bit my bottom lip as he pulled away.

He moved back to my neck, "you like it when I touch you like that don't you?" He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Colby, someone's gonna see us." I scanned the halls.

"No one will see us princess." He began nibbling at my neck.

I push him back a bit. "The bells about to ring." I looked at his lips then back to his eyes.

"We will continue this later." He pecked my lips. He walked away. I put my index finger over my lip, flustered about what had just happened.

God the things this man is doing to me.

I catch my breath and walk to my locker. I open it gathering my things for 5th period.

"Find your headphones?" Tara scared me as I shut my locker.

"Shit! Don't scare me like that." I caught my breath.

"Uhm yeah, I did..." I smiled.

"What's going on between you and Colby?" She asked out of no where. "What?" I gave her a confused look.

"I saw you and him making on his counter the other night and now you and him are always together." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"That night was a mistake I was drunk. There's nothing happening between me and Colby." I reassure her.

"Good, I'm just looking out for you, be careful okay." She reminded me. I nod, she smiled and walks off. I then see Colby out the corner of my eye shorting me a wink followed by a smile. I ignore it and walk to 5th period.
—————————————————————————-
NOW WE GETTING TO THE GOOD PART. Hopefully y'all ready for the next one. ;)