ELEVEN

I had my phone hidden behind my book.

"Cole,Kiara can you come here please." Mr Linsey called out. I stood up giving a confused look at Colby he shrugged.

"Yes?" I looked at him.

"Kiara, your exam, you made a 15, out of 100." Mr. Linsey looked up at me. "Okay? Your point?" I sighed.

"Colby." He paused looking at Colby. "You made a 97." Mr. Linsey smiled.

"So... are you just tryna shove it in my face or what?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"No. I'm saying Colby is gonna be your tutor." He looked at me with a straight face. "What?" My jaw dropped.

The teacher turned around to grab something.

"Should've studied with me." Colby whispered into my ear. Sending shivers down my spine.

"Fuck off." I roll my eyes.

"Here. One page. Once a week, help her and turn this in to me at the end of the month. " Mr. Lindsey handed Colby a packet.

"Thanks." Colby smiled.

I went back to my seat and Colby followed behind. "Now I have a reason to hang out with you after school." He gave me a grin.

"I told you I have to get a bathing suit." I turned around.

"Okay. I'll go with you. Then after you'll come over and I'll tutor you." He packed his things my

"Fine whatever." I sighed.

——

I closed my locker. "Kiara?!" I heard the familiar voice call my name.

I turn and see Tara, with Jake at her side again. "Your coming to Colby's tonight right?" She asked.

I nod. "Yeah." I look over Tara's shoulder. I see Colby leaned up against the walls and there was a girl in-front of him. She was messing with the collar of his shirt.

He was smiling as his hand was on her hip. "Kiara?" Tara called. "Shit. Yeah?" I asked.

"I was just saying I'm gonna hang with Jake. I'll see you." She hugged me.

"Bye, love you." I smiled as she walked away. Then the view of Colby walking over to me came into place.

"Hey." He smiled down at me, he went to kiss my cheek but I moved out the way. "Woah. Slow your roll. Let's go." I sigh walking out the school. Colby showed me to his car.

We got it. "Hope my plans didn't interrupt you and your girlfriends plans." I buckled up.

"Girlfriend? Nah she was just flirting. Old hookup." He laughed focus on back out the parking lot.

"Hmm."
——

He parked in the parking lot. "Alright let's go" he got out the car and so did I.

We went inside and I started looking for bathing suits. "Get you sum my treat." I kept looking through the bathing suits.

"Cool." He started looking.

"So, how come the more we've hung out the meaner you've got?" He looked at me.

"Because I'm getting used to you. So if you wanna stick around. You better get used to it." I smile.

"Ah gotcha." He kept looking through the shorts.

——

"Thanks for the swim trunks. I could've paid." He pulled into his driveway. "It's chill." I smile.

We get out the car and head into his house. "When will your parents be back?" I questioned.

"Thursday." He takes off his shoes and runs upstairs I follow him.

He lays down on his bed and I sit on the bottom. He grabbed me pulling me down. I was confused at first but he pointed to his feeling where he had a tapestry of a Skelton holding a rose.

"It's pretty" I smile.

"Like you." He faced me, I just looked at him. He moved the hair out my face.

"Uhm, I need to go to the bathroom." I sat off getting off his bed. I walked into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I sat down on the toilet using the bathroom. I let out a sigh.

I wipe and stood up. I flushed and washed my hands. I walk out the bathroom. "So let's study?" I smile sitting next to Colby.
_________________________________
NOT ME ACTUALLY POSTING ON A GOOD SCHEDULE. (Just pretend to be shocked. Thxs)