TWENTY

Colby's pov

"Hey Sam, we need to talk." I spoke into my phone while I pulled into Kiara driveway.

"Yeah dude what's up?" He asked. "The deals off."

"What?!" Sam yelled.

"Sam I can't do this to her, I actually kinda like her." I sighed.

"Whatever dude, you had one week left and the hundred bucks would've been yours." He laughed into the phone.

"Keep your money, I don't want it."

"Ima tell her." When Sam said that my heart dropped.

"Samuel, don't, I swear to god I-" Sam interrupted me.

"Brother calm down, I'm kidding" he chuckled. "I'll see you in school." I hung up honking the horn to catch kiaras attention.

**

Kiaras pov

I run outside to Colby's car. "Hey" I got into closing the door behind me. I buckled up.

"Ready?" Colby asked. I nodded.

He backed out my drive way and began driving to school. I watched as his finger nervously tapped the wheel.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He stopped at a red light. "Nothing" he gave me a smile.

"Okay?" I gave a confused tone and pulled out my phone scrolling through instagram.

"Thanks for the ride" I broke the silence, "Katrina has been taking and going with Sam so." I looked at my phone.

"No problem, anything for you princess." My stomach sank when he said that. My cheeks turned a bright red.

"I-" I didn't even speak. He pulled into the school parking lot, he parked in the back.

"Why are we parking in the back, let's park in the front." I explained.

"I will." He unbuckled looking at me. He looked down at my lips.

"Oh" I bit my bottom lip, I pulled him in by the collar of his shirt. "Your wearing the cologne" I smirked into the kiss.

He pulled away. "We'll of course I am." He smiled, I smiled back.

He climbed to the back, I giggled and unbuckled climbing back. I sat in his lap, kissing his lips, it started to become more intense.

I moved my lips to his neck. I straddled my hips. He let out a small groan. I could feel his erection through his joggers.

He grabbed my thighs and put me underneath him. He kissed my neck softly and moved closer to my cleavage.

"Colby.." I couldn't finish as I let out a pitched breath.

"School is about to start." I said scared of what this was leading to. He pulled away. He nodded and climbed back to the front.

I fixed my hair doing the same. He pulled up to the front. "So? You still on for that date Saturday?" He asked.

I grabbed my bag and we started walking. "I never said yes." I shot him a looked, he rolled his eyes.

"But I never said no..." I smiled. "We legit just made out in my car, and you won't go on a date with me?" Colby whispered as we walked through the halls.

We stopped at my locker. "Look Colby, I don't know, I haven't even broken up with Cam yet. I don't know how."

Colby began walking away, I pulled him back. "I promise I'll do it soon. I want to go on a date with you, but I'm just not ready yet." I explained.

"How soon?" He asked. "Soon." I just looked up at him. He looked down at me biting his lip. "God I so wanna kiss you right now." He groaned.

"Go to class" I pushed him as I got my stuff out my locker.

"So you and Colby?" Katrina walks up to me. "What? No" I laugh.

"I saw y'all, intense eye contact. I'd say if no one was here y'all would start ripping each other's clothes off." She smirked.

"I'm going to class" I tried to walk away from where that conversation was headed. I walked to first period.

I sat in my chair. "Hey kie, got a pencil?" I heard Colby's voice. I turned around, "what did you call me?" I asked.

"Kie" he smiled. "Oh." I smiled back, "here" I handed him a pencil.

"Thanks. I'm taking you to my house after school to study." He said. "Do I have to go?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. I roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher.

**

The bell rings and I head from third to the cafeteria. I see Katrina, Jake, Tara and Sam already sitting down. I then see Colby walking into the cafeteria. I walk over to the table and sit down. There was an open seat next to me.

"Hey pretty lady's" I looked at Tara and kat.

"Hey!" They said in sync.

Shortly after Colby sat next to me with his trey of food. "Sup dude" Jake dabbed him up. Colby chuckled.

Sam and Colby shoot each other a look. Then I felt Colby's hand on my thigh, reaching in through my rips in my jeans.

I nudged his shoulder, he looked at me. I eyed him down, "what are you doing?!" I whispered.
———————————————————————-
I wonder if Sam will tell her 🤷‍♀️