SEVENTY

Chapter song: nervous by the neighborhood

"Wow"I laid next to Colby. "Yeah, that was good" he let out another breath.

"We didn't use a condom" I looked at Colby. "I'm on birth control so it's fine." I told him.

"Should we still get the plan b pill?" He suggested. "I mean we get can, just to be extra safe." I nodded.

"Ok" he smiled. "All up to you love." He kissed the tip of my nose.

"Colby." I said in a soft voice, looking down. "Yeah?" He said in a concerned tone. He grabbed my chin making me look into his eyes.

"What wrong baby?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I think I love you" I gave a small smile.

He smiled for a minute not saying anything. "I love you kiara." He pulled my lips to his. He continued the kiss with a small slap on my ass.

I laughed lifting up my head as he left ticklish kisses over it. "Stop" I laughed again, I felt Colby smile against my neck.

"Kiara?" I heard my dad outside the door, "uh hold on. I got out of the bed and walked over to the floor picking up Colby's shirt, it was big on me so it worked. I walked to the door barely opening it. My dad perkier through a little.

My guess was he saw Colby shirtless in my bed. " uhm I'm going out for dinner. I left some money for you to order pizza, you and Colby." My dad added to the end.

"Oh uh thank you" I smiled. "Of course, I'll see you in the morning bug."

Bug. He hasn't said that In a while.

"Hey dad" my dad stopped in his steps facing me again, "ya?" He put his hands in his pockets.

"I love you." I smiled. "I love you too" he smiled walking away. I closed the door slowly turning around. I see Colby with the blanket at his waist and his arms behind his head. Laid back where his chest and Abs were in clear view

"Aw are you his lil bug?" He said sarcastically.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes running to the bed, jumping next to Colby.

Me and Colby looked at each other. "What's that face?" He said rubbing my shoulder with his fingertips.

"What face?" I asked.

"That one." He gave a small smile. "Nothing" I just don't know how you're my boyfriend." I'm emphasized the 'you're' and 'my'.

"Well I think it's because your beautiful and caring." Colby paused brushing the hair in my face behind my ear. "And because your the only person who actually stayed and the only person I've ever felt this way for." Colby looked back and fourth between both my eyes.

"What about your ex" I shot him a small smirk. He shook his head, "shut up" he smacked me with a pillow. I grab a pillow smacking him back. Colby got on top of me putting the pillow over my face gently, he laughed pulling it off making me smile.

I just stared at him. He smiled back pecking my lips, to then rapidly peck them. "I can't believe your leaving in a week." I sighed.

"I know I know. I wish I could stay but the lease says we have to be in by next week." He kissed my temple.

"A couple weeks and me and you will be in cali, living together." I smiled widely, Colby kissed the tip of my nose.

"Can't wait. We'll have a pool, a hot tub, our own bathroom and room." Colby explained. "Ugh I wish I could just come with you." I groan.

"Let's stop talking about it before o get even more upset. Let's order pizza." I smirk at Colby, he gets off the top of me grabbing my hand.

He puts on his pajama pants from his bag, he's been staying the night at my house for the whole week.
————————————————————————-
YOU GOT ME NERVOUS TO SPEAK! SO I JUST WONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!