The Sacrifice

Alright guys this is the Final Chapter.... i hope you like it

Chapter 23- The Sacrifice

“I wouldn’t if I were you” he said. the guards were all standing there with their swords poised but were somehow immobile. I stood up breathing hard. Channing’s eyes went to my chest and I scowled

“Sorry. Habit” he said but he was not sorry at all.

“Now listen to me and listen good... You have a choice. He dies or you die. Either way I am killing one of you” he said shrugging.

“Let Drake go” I said angrily.

“Aw yes mummy.... not” he snapped. I felt my anger tipping. I may be pregnant but I am angry! Using my vampire speed I had him by the throat and against a tree. The guards immediately became mobile again

“Get Drake to safety” I snapped

“We will not leave your Highness”

‘Yes you will. Now go” I snapped. Channing laughed an evil laugh and then I heard growling. I looked around and saw two big wolves. They both shifted and it was Holden and Samson.

“Ah your highness.... what a pleasure” Holden said with a sneer.

“I wish I could say the same” I felt a massive pain in my hip and I dropped Channing. I felt my hip and found I was bleeding. He stabbed me. Devon was still with me and he immediately tried to get Channing but Holden stopped him. Devon was thrown against a tree.

“Devon!” I cried and I went to run to him but I had a knife to my throat. I gasped and felt the blade.

“Do I kill her dad?” Channing asked Holden. I was confused I thought Drake was his father

“confusing isn't it. Contacts can do wonders” Holden said coming in front of me

“She really is quite beautiful isn't she?” he asked both his sons. I looked at Devon begging for him to wake up. I felt tears in my eyes as the knife was pressed closer.

“Yes I noticed that when I entered the castle. Even if she is pregnant” Channing said. I struggled a little and let out a scream when the knife dug in a bit further.

“If you struggle it will be more painful” Channing whispered in my ear. He then licked my cheek. I gasped and tried to move my face away from him.

“Let her go!” someone bellowed. We all turned and saw Devon and Drake. He looked recovered. Declande was now with them and he looked beside himself. I was in so much pain from where I was stabbed and I had a knife to my throat. This was not how I planned my day.

“No I don't think I will” Channing said pulling me further back.

“Amalia I am so sorry.... I don't know what came over me I thought I was dreaming” Drake said looking broken. I smiled slightly

“I love you” I whispered. I looked at Declande and smiled a sad smile “I love you to my baby boy” I said

“We love you too mum” he said looking so broken.

Drake’s P.O.V

“We love you too mum” Declande said looking so broken at the sight of his mother bleeding and having a knife at her throat.

I had no idea what had happened to me but one day I was happily celebrating my son’s sixteenth and then the next I was angry at everyone and I kept hearing voices telling me that my family were betraying me. I don't know but I kept hearing them and they showed me things I knew wasn’t real. And now I stood here looking at the love of my life as she was crying.