The Forest

Hey guys- new chapter hope you like it :)

Comment and tell me what you think

 Drake is to the right:

Chapter 2- the Forest

When I woke up I was gasping for breath and I looked around and saw that it was raining. It was also eight in the morning. I grabbed my jacket and headed downstairs. Dad was at work apparently so that left me with nothing to do. I went and had a shower and then changed into my clothes for a morning jog. I didn't care if it was raining. It was only water. My hair was in a high pony tail and I went to jog out the door. I grabbed dad’s spare key and went on my jog

I jogged down the street and then I reached the opening of the wood trail. I bit my lip and dad’s words swam through my mind “I have one rule. Don't go wandering in the woods. It isn't safe” I thought to myself that if I didn't go far it would be fine. So I went in. I jogged down the path and then I heard a noise. It was like a stick breaking. I stopped and looked around. But there was nothing. I shrugged and kept running and then something raced past me. I stopped again and then I was getting freaked out. I bolted to the entrance down the track and was so relieved to see the road.

When I got home I ran inside and locked all the doors. I then had another shower and changed into a summer dress with a cardigan. The woods were freaky but they intrigued me. I thought about it for a while and then decided I would go back tomorrow and explore. Making sure I took some supplies with me. Dad got home just after five and he looked buggered. I had cooked dinner and he was appreciative.

The next day I headed out to the woods again. but this time I had brought my backpack. I had my phone, IPod, spare clothes, food, water, a hat and sunnies. I was wearing a dress today since I wouldn’t be running anyway and I was comfortable. I started exploring early in the morning just after dad went to work and then I was deeper into the woods. I sat down to eat something when I heard something. I spun around and like yesterday there was nothing there. I frowned thinking I had imagined it. I took another bite of my sandwich. Then I heard it again but closer. I jumped up and looked around. It was really freaking me out now. This was a bad idea. I grabbed my bag and shouldered it before walking back towards the entrance. Then I heard a low growl. I froze. I didn't move because I really hoped I was imagining it. all of a sudden I turned around and a big wolf was in my path. It was grey with brown on its back. His mouth was barred at me showing his teeth. He looked vicious. I backed up and then I was surrounded by a pack of wolves. I freaked.

They were going to kill me! They were going to rip me to pieces. I took a step back and they growled and snapped their jaws at me. I froze again. all of a sudden I was shoved down and I heard growling and whimpering. Then nothing. I felt something wet oozing down my forehead and when I looked I saw blurry figures on the ground. Then something was lifting me into the air. I felt a safeness that I haven’t felt since mum and Gordy were alive. I don't remember much after that because I think I passed out.