ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6:- ℌ𝔢𝔯 𝔇𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫

When Amethyst woke again, she found herself laying on a bed that had appeared when she fainted. The Hogwarts students and teachers were not back yet but there were some tables filled with food that had been brought up by the elves for the Mystic Falls people and everyone who didn't want to leave Amethyst. She kept her eyes closed, wanting to eavesdrop. It was her right; she was pretty sure they were talking about her or fighting with someone. She felt someone hold her hand and bring it up to their lips, before they pecked her knuckles. She knew it was Klaus. He always did that whenever he was told to wake her up. He started doing it when she was 2 and he had to wake her from naps and did it even now when she is 15 and has to wake up early for quidditch or something.

"When will she wake?" asked Kol. He was getting impatient, and Elijah had made all of them swear against having human blood in front of Mystic Falls and Klaus had threatened them for the same because he didn't want them to have human blood while Amethyst lay in the room, he did not know how she felt of it anymore and he was not taking any chances. They could have gone out into an abandoned classroom, but they were not allowed to leave the room of requirement by Hogwarts' magic.

"She will wake of her own accord. Cedric said she only ate toast and some orange juice for breakfast and then she got such a big shock. Let her take her time to heal. I have waited for 1000 years to find my soulmate; I can wait a few hours for her to wake up." Klaus told his younger brother. "Go get Edith, Rigel, Zaire and Aleksander from the dining hall please, Cedric." He added to her best friend, who he had apparently befriended. How long was she passed out?

Elena, again might I add, did not like that the attention 'she deserved' was being given to a child. Hogwarts magic was really starting to get to her head. "Why are we not allowed to go outside, we have already seen everything in the movie, and if we haven't then we must see it in some point or the other of the movies. What secrets do these ancient witches have that they cannot share with traditional witches' way more powerful than them like Bonnie. And since when do you care about people or their feelings huh Klaus? You did not care when you killed Jenna or the many other people you have also brutally murdered in cold blood. Why care now? You did not beat an eyelash when you daggered your siblings and dragged them along in caskets only Undaggering them when it benefitted you. "

"What's so special about a child that you could not find in Caroline Forbes of Mystic Falls. She is way prettier, and she is not as dumb as that kid. She is also way stronger; I mean who passes out from just hearing about some news. She is wealthier, the kid probably doesn't know the number of zeroes in a million. She is also older and of legal drinking age, something you love to do. She is also an immortal vampire like you, the kids going to die and then you are going to have to reconsider your options anyway." She continued

Ladies and Gentlemen, Kids and Adults. I would like you to remember this moment, because right here Elena Gilbert signed her own death certificate. And the cause of death was mentioned as 'Such a big attention seeker she managed to get on the nerves of an entire magical school who are taught basic charms which can turn very nasty depending on the intention and the Mikaelsons who don't care who is standing on the other side of the line. Who laws don't apply to.'

Amethyst Edith Black had had enough when she started bad mouthing ancient witches, Hogwarts and most importantly Niklaus Mikaelson. She stood up, not caring that she was going to reveal the fact that she had been eavesdropping on their conversation and pretending to faint when she was actually up. The first thing her family saw when they entered the room was their daughter blowing off the doppelganger's head. Klaus stood back in shock, never having had anyone to defend himself while his siblings were proud of their already welcome to the family, hopefully soon to be, sister-in-law.

"You are not allowed to go outside because we do not want idiotic dirty stupid traditional witches who think they're better than everyone else to ruin the sanctuary we spent years building to perfection. We made this place to be safe from people like your 'best-friend' Bonnie and so we are not going to allow anyone who is not an ancient witch or anyone who has ever come in contact with or is in contact with a traditional witch. And why in hell would you think that a traditional witch can ever be stronger than an ancient witch. We have the power to destroy large groups of people with a single spell. We can kill people by muttering out two words, we don't have to stupidly speak 50 words in loop 100 times giving our opponent enough time to shove a dagger through our heart. We can know all your deepest darkest secrets with a single spell, and you won't even figure it out. There is a defense but guess what people like your 'friend' there don't even know the spell for the defense."