ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5:- 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔒𝔫𝔢

After the whole soulmate fiasco, the screen had paused at the scene, Klaus holding baby Amethyst as their whole family laughed in the background, signaling it was time for a break so that people could move around and have lunch.

Amethyst was still staring at the screen, blankly, while the Mikaelsons and her family were looking at her intensely, anticipating her next move. She looked around, meeting everyone's eyes, trying to decipher the emotions they held.

Her father and brother's eyes were filled with a mixture of fear, hope, and understanding. Her mother's eyes held only one thing. Support. Here eyes said that she didn't care what her daughter did, she just cared that her daughter knew that no matter what she did her mother would be standing behind her all the time, ready to steady her if she ever did stumble. She finally connected her hazel eyes with his dark blue-green eyes. Her favorite shade of green, her favorite color. She managed to find only one emotion in his eyes, hope.

Seeing him she managed to get herself to utter a word, a singular word, "How?", which was actually a pretty common question floating around in almost everybody's minds right at that moment.

Cedric Amos Diggory, her namesake brother, now knew how it must have felt to Zaire and Aleksander when they saw their little ball of sunshine talk to a boy, as if they were losing her, like she would actually even consider giving up their bond, the bond of siblings, a bond of forever, for a boy. He knew he would stand by her in whatever decision she took, it was her life and he had no right giving his opinion in this matter, until and unless asked, that is what a best friend does, but if she even thought that she'd ever be able to get rid of him, or push him away from her life, she would see just how Slytherin he could be when he wanted to be.

The Slytherin gang were not all that shocked, it was common for them. Usually, pure blood families get their children's arranged marriages announced by the time they were in their 5th year. The uncommon factor in this situation was that their friend of 5 years was bound to the first ever non-magical hybrid in the world, who also just happened to be 1000+ years old.

The Mystic Falls gang thought that now they saw the Mikaelsons caring towards someone they knew their weakness. Little did they know that Amethyst Edith Potter-Black was not anybody's weakness. She was their strength. No matter what, the Mikaelsons always held a special place in her heart. Over the summer breaks Finn would teach her sword fighting and Elijah would take her horse-back riding. Klaus would go in a completely opposite direction then Finn and taught her and her brothers how to fight without weapons and even how to unheart a person, unheart in the sense of literally ripping their heart right out of their ribcage, even how to twist someone's head right off, without making a huge mess. Kol was always the fun brother, he would listen to her and give her mostly useless advice, though they would always play pranks with each other on their siblings. The only one other time that he actually gave her good advice was when she thought she liked a boy at school. Rebekah would be the one who would pamper her to death. The little girl made a separate closet in the Mikaelsons houses because the amount of clothes Rebekah and Esther gifted her every time they met was so much, she just could not take it all home with her.

Amethyst still could not believe what she just saw. She, the girl who had always hated the thought of being in love or falling in love now had a soulmate and somehow that piece of information was the only thing her eidetic brain didn't remember from her first few years on earth. She had tremendous power, but she always hated the thought of having a man other than her family men be next to her having just as much power, if not more.

Niklaus bent down next to her, and the rest of the school left. The only people left in the room of requirement were her family, the Mikaelson family, Mystic Falls and the friends the Potter-Black cousins had. "Hey min elskede. I know this is a lot love, and I really wish I could provide you with some sort of explanation, but this is just every werewolf's pro and con. They all have soulmates. It's just how it has-"