ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4 :- 𝔖𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

The screen shifted again. This time it showed the Mikaelsons and Potter-Blacks at the dining table. Mikael and Rigel sat opposite each other with their wives to their right and their kids spread out along the dining table. Niklaus is seen sitting opposite Amethyst who is in a highchair.

Amethyst suddenly starts crying, not for the first time that night, or that hour. Actually, it was the third time she had cried in that very high as she was not used to being underground having lived in an open manor with large fields behind her house for all of her 2 years. Since Klaus was done with his meal he asked Edith, "If you want, I can take her out for a stroll in the woods, I have finished dinner already anyways and this was mum won't find a reason to scold me for leaving the table early."

The sheer amount of respect Klaus held for the woman who helped reunite his family was shocking to the viewers who had been on his bad end or had just heard of the majestic original who only respected himself. The man they heard did not care for another.

"Could you keep her out for some time? We adults need to talk about something, but she has eidetic memory. If she is with us, she'll only focus on committing everything we say to memory to use as blackmail when she grows up. And we'd also much rather she not remember this conversation her entire childhood, she needs to grow up a child."

"I'd be glad to." Klaus said as he stood up from his chair and took his plate to the sink. Once he was back in the room, he picked her up, moving next to Rigel so he could whisper in his ear, "Could I possibly tell her of it?"

One thing everyone knew, Vampire, Traditional/Ancient witch or werewolf was that Niklaus Mikaelson never asked for permission. He did what he wanted to do, never batting an eyelash at any collateral damage, which there was usually a lot of.

Rigel gave him a subtle nod smiling in the direction of Mikael, signaling to him what the whispering was about. It would, after all, be better if he was not the one who had to explain to his daughter about the supernatural or the mysteries of life, or her fate. Klaus took her up the entrance steps and they disappeared.

"Hallo min Andre halvdel! I asked your papa for permission with such confidence and now when I actually have to tell you this, I am sweating through even my eyebrows. Can you imagine, huh? The big bad hybrid actually anticipating telling something to a 2-year-old who will more than likely forget ever hearing this by the time she wakes up the next morning. I am glad you have selective eidetic memory."

"You know how I activated the werewolf curse, and how every werewolf has a mate, just like your uncle Remus has your uncle Sirius, their one true love, their soulmate, the person their soul is literally and figuratively tied with. How I've been on the hunt for my mate alongside the making more hybrids. Well, remember when we met for the first time after I had turned some 7 months ago, I felt a pull to you. I took the matter to our fathers; I did not just want to put it off as something un-concerning since it was actually really concerning because it happened with you."

"Well, then we did a whole lot of research and at the end of it all we and the witch coven we have come to the conclusion and answer that my mate, was my parents, best friend's only daughter. As I am telling you this our fathers are informing our siblings. Yu may be too young to actually even understand this min elskede, but I will protect you to the best of my abilities, till the last of my breathes. I, the person wo has done everything possible to ensure his immortality, am willing to die if it means you will be safe and happy. And that is one promise that I will never break, even in death, even from the other side when you can no longer see me, or feel me, or hear me."

From behind Klaus, we see both their families emerging, clapping loudly. Klaus turned around with his jaw hanging in shock. He had been so immersed in telling Amethyst the story that he forgot to focus on his surroundings. Thankfully they had not left the safe boundary of their house. "I think it'll be wrong to run off with her to a distant, uninhabited location just yet, huh?"

They all burst into tears, laughing as Zaire and Aleksander accepted their new brother, Rigel and Edith their new son, Mikael and Esther their new daughter, and Elijah, Finn, Kol and Rebekah their new sister. No matter what the world tried, the two families, and the two souls were now connected, for once and for ever.

Most people present in the room of requirements were staring at the screen, their jaws dropped. Then when Rebekah and Kol started clapping for their brother, most of the room burst into cheers and applause. A few people were actually even whistling. You can guess who didn't applaud in the comments (PS, I will follow the ones who get it right on Wattpad, from my second account.) 

Okay so this chapter is very short, and mostly just a filler, but I am going to be saying Amethyst's relationships to the cast of tvd and hp and what she thinks of them as someone pm'ed me asking for it. I am nearly done with that, but cant seem to figure out what her relationship should be with certain people so if you have any thoughts leave them alongside the names:

Finn:

Malfoys:

Rest of the Potter/Blacks:

(for reference the potter/black living members are posted in the first chapter)

The golden trio:

Btw Thankyou guys so so much for 500+ reads and 20+ likes.