Holding her legs, he stood up and walked towards the Li family.

Song Yingying hugged his neck, which was rare and quiet. Liu Zi didn't say a word, he silently carried her behind his back and walked steadily.

When they approached Li's house, Song Yingying tugged at his clothes and told him to let her down.

Six children put her down.

Song Yingying grabbed his arm, suddenly stood on tiptoe, kissed him on the face, and then ran inside.

Liu Zi stood blankly, his heart beating like a drum, getting more and more intense, as if it was about to explode, and he couldn't hold it!

There was a soft touch on his face, and he couldn't help raising his hand to touch it, then laughed silently.

After the first month, the six sons went out again. His relationship with Song Yingying was getting better and better, and gradually faded away from the way he used to follow her like a younger brother, and began to change to the way of a fiancée, and the transition was quite successful.

The two made an appointment, and Song Yingying went to the city to see him once a month.

This time, Song Yingying went to visit Liu Zi and was taken to a small courtyard by him.

"Sister Qiuyan wants to open a restaurant and hired a master, and she asked me to follow the master." He had a bright smile on his face, "I will work for Sister Qiuyan in the future, not to follow Li Mao!"

It's not that I dislike Li Mao badly. Instead, following Li Mao in the past was seeing the world, not a secure job. It's different now. Song Qiuyan's meaning is that he should take the master as his teacher and learn the craft from him, so that he can inherit his mantle in the future. In this way, whether it is to work for her or to open a restaurant in the future, there is a craftsmanship.

"It's good." Song Yingying was happy for him.

However, the happier thing is still to come: "Sister Qiuyan gives me 500 yuan a month. She also said that in the future, when I can take charge, give me more money!"

"Awesome!" Song Yingying applauded happily.

However, the next time she came to visit him, she found that he had lost a lot of weight, and the expression on his face was no longer lively and energetic, but rather gloomy.

Song Yingying froze for a moment and asked him, "What's the matter? What's wrong?"

Liuzi shook his head: "It's nothing." He cheered up and said, "I'll take you out to play."

She still has to ask, but he diverts the subject each time. When asked, he closed his mouth and said nothing.

Song Yingying was a little angry, a little helpless, and more worried. He's grown up, fifteen years old was considered an adult in ancient times, and she couldn't tease him like she used to. She couldn't ask what he didn't want to say.

Reluctantly played for a day, neither of them were very happy.

When Song Yingying came to see him next time, his condition was even worse, his face was pale, and he looked obviously thinner.

"I'll take you out to play. I found another delicious stall, and I'll take you there." He smiled a little when he saw her coming, and he was about to go out with her.

Song Yingying stood there and refused to go with him: "What the **** happened to you?"

He still pretended to be fine, but Song Yingying felt a little sad: "You didn't tell me anything, it made me think we were far away."