Liu Zi still had to pick up the back basket, but he didn't catch her for a while and ran away for her.

On the way back, Song Yingying angrily said to the system, "Your son is helpless!"

The system complained along with her: "That's right! Stupid! How can he be so stupid? Fortunately, I Yingying don't despise him, I want him!"

"Who wants him? I hate him to death!" Song Yingying retorted.

The system sighed: "Hey! I don't blame you, it's just that he is too stupid, so stupid has no future. Good girl, even if you dislike him, Dad supports you this time!"

Song Yingying: "...you are really biological."

Yingying was angry again. This is the second time she has been angry since Liu Zi met her.

Liu Zi, who had an experience once, took the money to buy a chicken in the village, and asked Lao Niang Song to stew it for her.

But this time, Yingying refused to eat!

Six is ​​dumbfounded!

"Is she still angry?" Madam Song teased Liu Zi when she saw that she was helpless, "How about I take her out and beat her up to see if she dares to be angry with you!"

Sixth son: "..." The last time Mrs. Song said something like this, he was still a simple child, and he was really scared. In the past two years, he had gained some knowledge and knew that Mrs. Song was teasing him. I thought to myself, no wonder Yingying loves to be funny, so the root is here.

"Don't hit her." He lowered his eyes, "I'll think about it."

But Mrs. Song saw that he was pitiful, so she went into the house to clean up Song Yingying.

"What are you making a fuss about? What's wrong with him? He's used to you and has a bad temper!" He taught Song Yingying by the ear.

Song Lao Niang didn't exert much strength. She knew how squeamish her daughter was, but Song Yingying still pretended to be pitiful: "It hurts! Mother, don't hold me!"

Song Lao Niang asked her what was going on. She was very embarrassed and said vaguely: "He is angry! You don't know how angry he is! Mother, don't be deceived by him, he just looks pitiful, but I am the only one Poor!"

Is there such a love affair? Choking your girlfriend off the stage! Song Yingying didn't forgive him easily!

Song Lao Niang glanced at it, it wasn't really annoying, it was just awkward. The children are angry about the big things about sesame and mung bean, and in the eyes of their elders, it can't be more cola.

He couldn't help laughing for a while, and said, "You are angry, but you are angry. Do you want to eat the chicken that Liu Zi bought? It is the same when you are angry after eating it."

"Okay!" Song Yingying was still very obedient, and nodded immediately.

When Mrs. Song left, she said to the system: "See, this is the real mother! Dear!"

The system ignored her.

Song Yingying ate stewed chicken, and she ate a lot.

Seeing her eating, Liu Zi was relieved. At least if you are willing to eat it, then it will not be far from her relief, right?

However, he asked her to go out to pick up firewood again, but she still didn't go. He called her nicely, but she just wouldn't go.

Six sons had nothing to do, and got angry, so he left with the basket on his back.

As soon as he left the house, he regretted it, and at the end of the year, he was able to come back during Chinese New Year. What's the point of him being so angry with her? Do you regret it later? If he doesn't reconcile with her, he will not be happy for a whole year.

After picking up firewood and coming back, he called her out without saying a word, grabbed her and went out.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Yingying yelled.

Liu Zi didn't let go, he pulled her out and said something nice, like flying a kite. To put it badly, it's like carrying a chick.

Mrs. Song and Sister-in-law Song saw it through the window, covered their mouths and smiled, and didn't support it.

Liu Zi kept pulling her to a place where no one was there, and said, "Why are you angry? Just say something, don't ignore people like this!"

His face was sullen, and his dark eyes stared at her. He clearly didn't mean to kill her, but he didn't know if it was because of the difference in height. Song Yingying always felt that he was very imposing and was very empty. But she thought, she didn't do anything wrong, what was it?

She looked up at the sky, but said nothing.

Liu Zi waited for her to speak, but she looked at the sky, at the tree, at the feet, but not at him. Neither look at him nor talk to him. Later, I played with clothes and brought it to myself, enjoying myself, and didn't take him seriously at all.

He felt helpless and softened his tone: "What's wrong with me, I'll change it, don't be angry with me." He said later, with a faint pleading in his voice, "I'll be out in less than a month. It’s hard to see you all year round, let’s not be angry, if you’re not happy, just beat me up, okay?”

Song Yingying is not a hard-hearted person, even a bit soft but not hard. He put down his body like this to show her weakness, and she couldn't get angry.

But ask her to tell what he did wrong? Of course not! Make him realize it by himself!

"Hmph, for the chicken's sake, forgive you this time." She finally looked at him, "but there will be no next time!"

Liu Zi still didn't know where he was wrong, but he knew that good food could calm her down, and he felt a lot more relaxed. I'm not afraid of her getting angry, but I'm afraid that I don't know how to coax her to calm down.

"Okay, I see." He nodded.

Song Yingying's brows softened, she couldn't help but stood on tiptoe again and pulled his ear: "For you, my mother pulled my ear! You told me to pull it back!"

How can a manly man be pulled by the ears? Six sons dodged decisively, and held her hand, scolding: "It's outside! Don't do anything!"

Yingying was so happy that she kicked him and shook her tightly held hand: "Then what is this?"

"what is what?"

"Look carefully, what is this!"

"It's a hand."

His cheeky appearance made Song Yingying amused, and he couldn't get angry anymore. The two held hands, walked aimlessly, and said unnutritious words.

Until the second brother Song shouted in the distance: "Eat! Go home for dinner!"

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

More Romance Novels
Black Bellied Belle: Demon Lord, Bite the Bait Please
4.6 (10 votes) - 151.5K views
In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life!
4.9 (66 votes) - 773.2K views
Kiss Goodnight, Mr.Ji
4.4 (7 votes) - 1.8M views
View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com