Song Yingying stopped talking, and only asked, "What are you worried about, tell me."

Liu Zi didn't want to tell her.

He didn't want to ask her for advice on everything, that would make him very useless. He wanted to figure it out by himself, what should he do?

"Then worry about yourself, I'm leaving." Seeing that he didn't say anything, Song Yingying divided the gift given by Song Qiuyan and Li Mao into two, and took her own share home.

Six sons called her from behind, but she didn't look back.

Suddenly stunned, is this angry? But why was she angry?

He originally only worried about the things in the field, but now Yingying is angry, and has one more thing to worry about!

It didn't take long for him to worry, and good things came.

Two days later, a servant from the Li family came and explained his purpose: "My uncle asked me to come and see the vegetables and fruits."

Li Mao gave Song Qiuyan face, and regarded Song Yingying and the sixth son as relatives, and the servants were also very polite.

Sixth son invited him to the field to see.

He was very attentive. Those vegetables, melons and fruits were just as clean and outstanding. Just a glance at them was no worse than the ones sent to Li's house that day. After looking around, the next person went back.

"Yingying, are you going to do it?" Sixth son was very nervous and went to ask Song Yingying again.

Song Yingying ignored him. She was still angry with him.

Liu Zi had long forgotten about being angry, and it took a long time to remember, and suddenly he was stupid: "Are you still angry?"

Song Yingying looked up at the sky.

Six sons had to coax her again. This was the first time Song Yingying was mad at him. He was inexperienced and was very embarrassed. When Second Sister-in-law Song saw it, she laughed so hard. The six sons blushed with shame and stared at Song Yingying.

Song Yingying still ignored him.

The next day, the servants of the Li family came again, told Liu Zi what time and how much food to deliver to the house every day, and paid him three days in advance. The sixth son went to Song Yingying with the money, but Song Yingying still ignored him.

Liu Zi was really dumbfounded, and went to Mrs. Song: "Auntie, Yingying is mad at me."

Mrs. Song had heard about it from the second sister-in-law of Song, and now the family knew that the two of them were angry. The juniors were angry, and their adults didn't care, so Mrs. Song said, "Then I'll beat her?"

Liu Zi was frightened all of a sudden: "No, don't hit Yingying, we're fine, don't think about it, Auntie!"

I was drenched in cold sweat, and I dared not speak.

In the end, the six sons came back after weighing a pound of meat, and asked Lao Niang Song to cook a braised pork meal, and Song Yingying was finally coaxed.

From beginning to end, he didn't know why Song Yingying was angry. He didn't dare to ask, for fear of making her angry again.

But he remembered that if he accidentally made Yingying angry, just weigh the meat. Thinking of this, Yingying was quite coaxing, and he felt that he was quite witty.

On the other hand, Song Yingying ate the meat, relieved her greed, and made it clear to him: "You have something in your heart, and you don't discuss it with me, can I not be angry? Then I'm bored in my heart, if I don't tell you, you Are you in a hurry?"