Annoyance flashed across Liu Zi's eyes. He wanted to hit Li Mao in the face with this punch, which is what he usually does when he fights with people. But he didn't expect that the gap between him and Li Mao's stature was a little big, and he was a head shorter than Li Mao, and the hand only hit his chin.

"If you dare to follow me again, I'll knock your teeth out!" Although it only hit the chin, it was enough for him to endure. Liu Zi said harsh words before turning around and walking back. But instead of next to Song Qiuyan, she stretched out her hand to where Song Yingying could reach.

He was so natural, so Song Yingying didn't think too much, and took him easily.

"Come on!" Liu Zi said in a low voice.

Without waiting for Song Yingying to react, she pulled her to run. As soon as Song Yingying ran, Song Qiuyan, who was holding hands with her, also ran.

This time, Li Mao did not catch up. He was punched by Liuzi, and the pain was so painful that physiological tears were streaming down, and his vision was blurred. How could he catch up?

The three of Song Yingying ran out of the city in one breath.

Originally, Song Yingying was worried, would it disturb Song Qiuyan's good things? On second thought, she couldn't leave Song Qiuyan's name directly, so just run away! She thought with all her heart that a lover would be married!

After running out of the city in one breath, Song Qiuyan let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the boy didn't follow, and then looked at Liu Zi and said, "Liu Zi, you were too reckless just now. We can't afford to provoke someone like him."

Liu Zi pouted: "What can't you do? He's blocking the road in the street, so he deserves to be beaten!"

Flirting with a **** the street is so shameless, anyone else has to beat him!

Song Qiuyan suddenly had a headache. She always had nothing to do with the six sons, so she looked at Song Yingying: "Yingying, tell me about him."

Song Yingying smiled and clapped her hands: "Six sons did a great job! Someone bullied us, you came forward, that's great! Thank you!"

Song Qiuyan was stunned: "Yingying!"

Sixth son raised his chin, and he was clearly overjoyed, but he said, "I'm not for you! I'm for Sister Qiuyan!"

"Yoyo!" Song Yingying raised her eyebrows and smiled strangely. If you believe in him, there is a ghost. If you don't even buy a candy man for Song Qiuyan, how can you value others so much!

Hearing her smirk, Liu Zi felt that all her thoughts had been seen through, so she turned her head away in embarrassment, and strode forward.

Song Qiuyan grabbed Song Yingying and walked behind, and whispered, "Yingying, why don't you persuade him and praise him? You see how reckless he is, he really caused trouble, but what's the point?"

"He's not stupid." Song Yingying said, "If it's a vicious local ruffian, do you think he would dare to do it? He dragged us and ran away. This is because he didn't look like a bad person, so he taught him a lesson. of."

When the sixth son was young, he was a ghost and a ghost. Now that he has grown up, where did he go backwards?

Song Qiuyan said in surprise, "He's so smart?"

"Isn't that right?" Song Yingying picked up Liu Zi's little cleverness and told her to listen.

It was Liu Zi, who walked in front alone, and his mind couldn't help but drift away.

Li Mao's appearance always appeared in his mind. He is so tall, tall and straight, and looks so good, Yingying glanced at him several times. It was also because of this that he took the opportunity to hit Li Mao, otherwise he would drag them away.