As for Song Yingying, she is not as bright as Song Qiuyan, but she can dress up, smile sweetly, and her skin is very white, which makes up for her slight disadvantage in facial features and is tied with Song Qiuyan.

"The doll at the back is also good." The grandmothers saw Liu Zi who was following behind, and saw that he was not dressed very well, but his small face was really handsome, and there was no such a handsome boy in the village, and they praised him for a while.

Sixth son and Song Qiuyan were both thin-skinned people, and when they heard the praise, they were too embarrassed to raise their heads.

Song Yingying smiled, waved her hands to greet the grandmothers, and called people one by one.

"You are really amazing." Song Qiuyan raised his head after walking a little further, and said with emotion, "I'm not as generous as you are."

Song Yingying laughed and didn't answer her words. She turned her head and asked Liu Zi who was following behind: "Do you think I'm generous?"

Liu Zi said angrily, "You are so cheeky!"

"That's right!" Song Yingying gave him a thumbs up, then looked at Song Qiuyan and said, "I just like your gentleness! Whatever you say is nice! Look at the guy in the back, his mouth is so poisonous, I bet he won't be able to marry a wife in the future. Son!"

He was so angry with Liu Zi that he stared at her so hard that he wanted to burn two holes in her.

Song Yingying was so used to being stared at by him that this little anger could not attract her attention at all, so she talked to Song Qiuyan on her own.

After a while, she turned her head again: "I was wrong, I shouldn't say that your mouth is poisonous. After all, even if your mouth is not poisonous, you can't get a wife, you are six fingers!"

Six sons glared at her fiercely: "One more than you! One more wife than you!"

"I don't want to marry a daughter-in-law." Song Yingying turned her head with a smile.

In the past few years, she used "Six Fingers" to stimulate him from time to time, and now Liu Zi almost feels nothing. What about Six Fingers? Who provoked whom? Just one more finger? What an amazing!

Whoever said that he had six fingers, his heart would not be disturbed, and at most he pouted. The strip of cloth that wrapped the thumb was also shortened. Originally, the thumb was wrapped like an egg by him, but now it's only thinly wrapped twice.

"Ah, even if you're not Six Fingers, you're not necessarily married to a daughter-in-law." After a while, Song Yingying turned her head again, "You have no father, no mother, and no money in your hand, how could any girl be willing to be with you!"

Hearing this, Song Qiuyan trembled in her heart, and secretly pinched Song Yingying's hand, telling her not to bully others.

However, Liu Zi just rolled his eyes and was not stimulated at all.

He's used to it.

She was always like this, burying his shortcomings every time.

He didn't even have to think about it, he could only guess the words behind her with his toes: "However, it doesn't matter, you look good, if you work harder and save some money slowly, there might be a girl who is willing to be with you. "

Sure enough, after a while, Song Yingying turned her head again: "So, little Liuzi, you have to be diligent, eat more, and grow tall, so that the girl will feel safe when she sees you, and not afraid of being caught. bullied by others..."

The familiar routine made Liu Zi, who guessed the result, couldn't hold back, and burst out laughing.

Song Qiuyan was dazed on the side. Is there something wrong with her comprehension? Why does she feel that Yingying is burying people, why is Liu Zi still smiling? After thinking about it for a while, she said with relief: "You two have such a good relationship, like siblings."