Song Yingying laughed and shoved it into her hands: "My elder brother is protecting you, what are you afraid of?"

Sister-in-law Song blushed and wanted to twist her mouth, but looking at her fair little face, she couldn't do anything, so she had to say, "My little sister's braids look good today?"

"I have nothing to do at home, I'm just playing around." Song Yingying touched her braid and said with a smile.

I originally planned to go to Liuzi to brush up on the favor, but I deliberately combed the braids carefully before going out. Unexpectedly, things went in the opposite direction.

Song Yingying felt a little guilty and a little funny when she thought of the six sons who had planted a dog who gnawed shit, and how angry he was before he left. Immediately, he thought, after such a stubble, he must remember her, but it is not entirely a bad thing.

"Sister-in-law not only has beautiful braids, but her hair ties are also very chic?" Sister-in-law Song was just complimenting her casually, but she turned around to reveal the round back of her head. Braids, but the more you look, the more beautiful.

Seeing the headband that she ties her hair, although it doesn't look new, it looks like she's never seen it before. She knows that she changed it with an old headband, and can't help but praise: "Little sister is so clever!"

The hair band was also specially made by Song Yingying, she just wanted to dress up to make a good impression on Liu Zi. Are you a child, with a natural face control, dress up beautifully, and tasks will be smoother.

Of course, something unexpected happened today.

She lowered her head and didn't speak. Everyone just thought she was shy. Madam Song glanced at her with a smile, and said to Sister-in-law Song, "Don't praise her, children don't deserve praise."

The family gathered around the table and ate lunch.

In the afternoon, Father Song took his family to weed again. Song Yingying still didn't have to go, so she asked the system, where is the sixth son now? When he got the answer, he picked up the basket of firewood and went out.

Picking it up while walking, when I picked up half the basket, I found Liu Zi's figure.

He squatted on a bush from behind, a small mass that couldn't be found without looking closely. There was a small clay pot beside him, a shovel in his hand, and he was digging for earthworms. Dig one and put one in the jar.

Song Yingying circled around and pretended to meet by chance: "Yeah, Sixth Son, it's you!"

Liu Zi stopped and looked up at her, her thin face tensed, her eyes very unkind.

"Are you digging earthworms? Are you going to go fishing?" Song Yingying pretended not to see his disapproval, walked over on dead branches, put down the basket she was carrying, and said, "You It's amazing, I dug so much!"

Liuzi dug these earthworms, but not for fishing.

Thinking of what happened in the morning, he pursed his lips and shouted at Song Yingying, "Go away!"

She had a very aggressive temper, Song Yingying said in her heart. Instead of walking away, she said, "Don't chase me, I won't bother you."

How could she just leave so easily?

He added, "There is no one here. I am picking firewood by myself. What if I encounter a snake? If you are here, I will not be afraid."

Liu Zi pouted. Is she afraid? What's the matter with him?

Keep your head down and continue doing your own thing.

After a while, she saw that Song Yingying hadn't left, but picked up firewood around her, rolled her eyes, stood up quickly, ran over and pushed her hard!