Eda was rolling her hips on Serkan, moaning helplessly. She couldn't wait any longer she wanted him so badly.

"Serkan, take me."

He slapped her ass, and she moaned louder.

"How much do you want me?"

"More than anything in the world."

"Show me." He ordered her, and his dominating tone made Eda's insides twist for arousal.

Eda took his two fingers, sucked them, and guided them under her panties. She was soaking wet by now. Serkan smirked, slipping his fingers inside her wet folds. 

"This is for me?"

"Only for you."

Eda took his hand out of her panties and made him taste her on his fingers. She got up off Serkan's lap, took off his belt, and opened his zipper. Eda pulled off his pants and boxer, threw them away, and leaned between his legs. She kissed and sucked on his head first and this movent made Serkan throw his head back with a groan. Eda opened her mouth wider and took him as far as she could until he hit the back of her throat. He cursed when she did that and thrusted his hips inside her wet mouth. Eda pulled her head up, sucking him hard, and released him off her lips with a pop. 

"Now fuck hard your future wife, Serkan Bolat."

Serkan bolted up in a split second, and before she even noticed, he flipped her on her back and, in two quick moves, tore the lingerie off her. He entered her so fast and hard that Eda almost felt him in her stomach.

"This is what you want? To be fucked hard, like a little good wife you will be?" He asked, and Eda squirmed under him, breathing deeply.

"Yes! Serkan!"

Her moans and the tightness of her pussy almost made Serkan come at this moment. He grabbed her waist, pushed her to the floor, and started pounding her hard with all that he'd got. His every powerful thrust was drawing a scream of pleasure from her mouth. Eda laced her legs around his hips, making him go even deeper, and he groaned, feeling her wall tightening around his shaft. He wanted to last longer, but the way she held to him and screamed his name when she started coming made him lose control, and he exploded deep inside her, burying his face in her hair and moaning her name. 

Eda's body spasmed in his arms, and Serkan could feel her every muscle contracting from the wave of orgasm that hit her. He rocked slowly inside her. He pushed into her as far as he could, and she squeezed her wall around him, making them come together again. 

"Was I enough of a little good wife for you?" She teased him.

"You will be my death one day." 

Serkan kissed her and rolled on his back, taking Eda with him to lie on his chest. He covered them with a blanket and stroked her naked back. Eda was making circles on his chest and arm and kissing him from time to time.

"They called me again from the Architectural Digest for this cover interview, and it turned out they wanted not only me, but you too." Serkan said after a couple of minutes when their breaths evened out.

Eda rose on her elbow and looked at him with round eyes. "No way, Serkan. Are you serious? Which issue?"

"December, but I had to decline."

"What?" She asked sharply, almost yelling at him, and Serkan pulled his lips not to chuckle. She could kick him between his legs if he would do that, and he preferred that she won't, especially when he was naked.

"I declined the December issue because I want you with me on the cover as Eda Bolat. I told them they have to wait for our wedding."

Eda rolled her eyes and put her head back on his chest. "This is your way to trick me into quick marriage, Serkan?"