Intro 2

There was an internal struggle in Lisas head causing a tornado like effect as she failed to find the right words to explain how she was feeling at that moment, other than there was life growing inside of her, and sleeping next to her is the father of her unborn child.

She had no idea how she was going to tell Jungkook that she was 6 weeks pregnant and that in less than 7 months they were going to be parents to a tiny human born out of their love for each other.

Their reunion the evening before unintentionally took place in front of their members, managers and fellow idols who wasted no time in cooing over what should have been a very private moment between two lovers, and it was during their embrace that she could feel something was off.

There was a lump in the pit of her stomach, and it wasnt her baby.

When she raised her eyes she saw her, standing at the back of the room glaring at Lisa with so much loathing and anger emanating from her small milky white face, and it made Lisa shiver.

Her brows creased into a worry as the memory filled her with dread, her hands automatically moved to protect her stomach when she felt a large warm hand snake around to her stomach pulling her backwards towards him, his other arm sliding under her neck and across her chest securing her further in his tight warm embrace as Jungkook buried his face into the back of her head.

But, Lisa still shivered.....