Time 2/3

Hours had long passed since she left and Jungkook was still sitting on the floor of his bedroom, welcoming the comfort the darkness provided.

The automated message repeated the same sentence over and over for what may have been hundreds or thousands of times as Jungkook sat on the floor surrounded by the remnants of memories from the night before.

The robotic voice continued to mock him, saying it was all his fault and that he deserved to be broken and alone. Just like Lisa had felt when he had broken her heart and left it shattered in small shards of unbearable pain.

He had made his proverbial bed and there was absolutely no way he could not lie in it.

But that was weeks ago.
__________________________________________

It had been well over three weeks and Lisa for her part had kept to her word and emailed her boss every day, never extending anything other than she was ok.

That was all he needed to know, that she was fine and healing, not drowning in sorrow over some ungrateful young man who did not value the importance of his most treasured idol.

He trusted Lisa to the point of allowing her the further extension of leave she requested.

Besides, he was having far too much fun watching his competition squirm as BH tried their best to clean the biggest scandal to have ever hit headlines in South Koreas history.

Lizkook phenomenon was busting at the seams and to be honest with himself he was surprised at the extremely huge influx of emails, letters and cards to YG building calling for him to protect Lisa.

They need not have bothered because Lisa was his most favourite treasure.

He wasnt about to just hand her off to some two-bit male idol who couldnt decided if he wanted a plain dull amethyst or the irreplaceable shine of a Diamond that was Lisa.

No, the longer Lisa wanted to stay away from that mess, the better.

At least for now.
_______________________________________

On the other side of the planet the morning had just begun, and Lisa found herself being lullabied awake by the beautiful sounds of singing drifting from the far end of the homestay.

It was the middle-aged owners of the villa where Lisa had been staying for the past week, the vivaciously loud Maria and her charming pot-bellied husband Stefano.

Lisa had intended to stay for a few days before moving on, however she felt a sense of home and comfort in the company of the elderly pair and she found herself inadvertently staying longer than intended.

The charming little villa was set on the green rolling hills of Florence Italy, surrounded by sprawling fields of the local vineyards.

Every morning she would stand at the second story balcony of her room and take in the peaceful quietness of the countryside that laid at her feet.

She had spent her time away from Korea roaming across the world photographing anything and everything that caught her attention.

From the tiniest fragile bud of flower in an English garden, to the wonderments in the Louvre Museum in France and the magnificent heights of the ceiling in the Sistine Chapel in Vatican City.

Everywhere she travelled she unintentionally connected everything back to him.

Jungkook would have picked her a bouquet of English flowers just to see her smile, just as he would have said she was more beautiful than Da Vincis Mona Lisa.