"He what?" Donghyuck's mouth dropped.

Mr.Moon gave him a knowing look before chuckling.

"He's a nice boy," Mr.Moon winked at him. "But I'm sure you know that."

Donghyuck nodded his head as he let the situation circle in his head.

"Now if there is nothing else that needs to be addressed," Mr.Moon smiled. "You may go back to class."

Donghyuck nodded his head again before standing up and walking towards the door.

But before he opened it, he stopped and let his hand rest on the handle.

"Mr.Moon?" Donghyuck called out without looking back.

"Yes, Mr.Lee," Mr.Moon answered as he shifted through more papers.

"Are you apart of the bet...the one in the teachers lounge?" Donghyuck swallowed.

He heard Mr.Moon give an empty laugh.

"No," Mr.Moon responded. "I don't bring students down. I don't make silly judgments about them based on their academics. People have so much depth you can't just look at one side."

I did that.

I saw one side for so long.

"I believe in you, Donghyuck," Mr.Moon said taking Donghyuck by surprise. "I think you will do great things."

"Thank you, sir," Donghyuck said respectfully before letting a moment of silence go by. "Mr.Moon, can I ask you more thing?"

"What is it?" Mr.Moon hummed.

"Are you familiar with a Kim Doyoung?" Donghyuck smirked. "Because I heard a snippet of-"

"OUT-" Mr.Moon called out as Donghyuck snuck out the office door.

...

Donghyuck finally let reality wash over him once lunch time rolled around.

The weather was starting to get a little warmer but the wind still caused a shiver to run down his spine.

Donghyuck used to love finally getting to lean against the railing and over look everything.

It was quiet and peaceful but now it seems dreary...lonely.

He sighed through his nose as he slid down the wall and leaned his head back.

His eyes slipping shut.

Hands.

Soft hands.

Soft hands caressing his hips.

Lips pressing gently down his neck.

"Beautiful."

A sweet nuzzle of noses.

"Is this okay?"

His own fingers went up to tangle themselves into dark thick hair.

His own lips whispering consent.

Slow.