His arms wrap around my waist, pulling my body against his bare chest. He pushes my wet hair off my shoulder and uses his fingers to tilt my head to the side to give him better access to my neck. His tongue licks a hypnotic pattern onto my neck, making me feel like putty in his hands. He presses open-mouthed kisses up and down my neck, making his way to my shoulder where he sponges little pecks. 

With my toothbrush stuck in my mouth, I look up at him through the mirror with hopeless eyes. I'm at a loss here, the battle I'm fighting with my feelings for Jack is one I'm okay with losing because even then I'd be winning. "Don't look at me like that, doll." He smirks pressing a kiss to my cheek before walking out, giving me a nice view of his back dimples.

I spit my toothpaste out, fighting the aching feeling in between my legs, hoping it'll go away by the time he walks back inside. I brush my hair, letting it air dry before walking towards my suitcase to grab a pair of panties.

As I look through my options I think about how Jack teased me in the restroom, so I decided to get him back. I pick out my black lace thong that has stars on the cloth. I drop my towel right in front of him, giving him a good view from the back, and step into my new thong. I pull my hair to the front covering my nipples, as I walk back in front of the mirror. 

When I take a subtle glance at Jack I can see him looking up, blowing a breath out. I smirk in accomplishment, glad I was able to give him a taste of his own medicine. I get ready, listening to the soft voices coming from the tv. I walk back into the bedroom, looking for my shirt. "Jack, have you seen my shirt?" I ask, innocently. He licks his lips, shaking his head.

"N-no I haven't." He stutters, I look around a bit more and see his button-up from last night on the ground. "Oh well." I smile, picking his shirt up and pulling it on. I grab some water from the fridge before getting in bed beside Jack. He lifts his arm around me, wrapping it around my shoulders as I cuddle into his side.

"You look good in my clothes." He says smiling through his words. I smile back, tilting my head up to press a kiss to his lips. "You know what you look good in?" I ask him in between mind-numbing kisses. "What?" He teases his lips away from me. "Me," I say chasing his lip, crawling onto his lap, and centering myself with him. 

He fists my hair, meeting my intensity in the kiss, bucking his hips at the feeling. I grind on top of him, making him groan against my lips. Listening to him groan is music to my ears, and turns me on so much. "Take off your underwear." I plead with him, crawling off his lips so he can get them off. I move onto all fours, giving him a good view of my ass.

He rips open a condom with his teeth, rolling it on before his hand reaches for my ass. The minute his hands touch my ass, I'm arching my back for any kind of contact. "Jack, baby." I whimper for him, "Spank me, please." I cue him in on one of my kinks. At first, I don't think he'll pull through with it, but then I feel a harsh slap against my skin making me moan against the comforter.

He pulls my underwear off, pulling me closer to the end of the bed. "You're a fucking vixen." He says, teasing my ear with his lips. I chase for lips like a touch-starved brat, making him chuckle as I feel his finger at my entrance. I clench around them trying to savor the feeling, in case he decides to tease me again. 

"That needy, babe?" He chuckles, making me swivel my hips around to ease the ache in between my legs. "Jack, please," I beg softly, and I know it worked when I hear his lips wrap around his fingers to suck off my wetness.

He pushes himself into me, making the both of us sigh out contently. "You fill me up so well, baby." I praise him, getting on my four arms and arching my back for him. He pulls back before thrusting himself back in, making me fist the comforter to contain the little noises threatening to be vocalized. 

My praises earn me another slap to my right cheek, I moan out into my hands when he gets the intensity of the spanking just right. "My dirty, dirty girl, eh? Like it when I spank you, and pull your hair?" He kisses my back, "Wonder what else you like." He says as he leans over my arched back, reaching a hand under me to rub my clit in circles. 

I bite my lip, but it's no use when the whimpers come out whinier than ever. Feeling Jack's body as he thrusts into me is going to ruin me for all my days. I can feel his muscles against my spine, making me buck my hip back wildly. "Fuck me." Jack pants out, not in a demand but more in an 'I'm fucked' kind of way.

His fingers rub me faster and faster as I meet his pounding hips in the middle. When I start clenching on him, he tastes all my hair in one hand, pulling my head back with it. "Oh fuck." I say encouraging more of his dirty behavior. 

"Baby, I'm close," I mutter, making him flip us into missionary. It's so quick I almost missed it. My legs are over his shoulders and his intensity is the same. He fucks faster and harder making it hard to not to lose myself in this.

He takes my nipple into his mouth and bites it, stimulating me to the point of an orgasm. My arched back presses into his chest, and I start riding his dick to come down. "Jack, Jack, Jack. Fuck me, forever." I mutter against him, as I bounce myself on him, rubbing him the way he needs. 

"Josie." He moans, throwing his head back, with his jaw slacked open, eyes blissfully fluttered shut. I've had the pleasure of watching Jack cum a few times now and as I watch him sloppily thrust into me I come to a realization that I could never get tired of watching him cum, especially when I'm the one making him cum.

"Fuck, Josie baby, you're so warm I don't wanna leave you." He mutters in my neck, nuzzling himself to his content. I let my nails rake up his back, to his hair. "Just let me get my legs down, and we can cuddle like this yeah?" I ask sweetly, being a fan of cockwarming just too shy to ever ask for it. 

He lets my legs down and we lay with our legs intertwined with one another. He brushes my hair out of my face, my hand resting on his jaw. We smile contently at each other just taking it all in. "You're so pretty." He mumbles, pressing a kiss to my nose. "You're pretty," I say back, making him raise his eyebrows.

"Oh, I'm pretty, huh?" He smiles, showcasing his beautiful smile. "Stop, you're making me nervous," I say, turning red and turning away from him. But he chases after my face, trying to get a good look at me.

I hide my face under my arms, to conceal some of what I'm feeling, but he grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. "Quit hiding from me, and let me look at you." He chuckles, rubbing his nose against mine. I stop trying to hide my smile and look him in the eyes. 

I'm not sure how he's feeling, but by the look in his eyes and the little hope I carry in me, I think he feels the same. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I smile up at him, wiggling my wrists out of his hold to hold his face in the palms of my hands. "What do you mean?" He grins at me with his heavy-lidded blue eyes.

"Like that," I say, unsure of how to explain the gleam in his eyes. He shakes his head, giving me a downturned smile, and shrugs. "Oh so now you're shy?" I tease him, biting my bottom lip. My comment making Jack turn his head back to me and kiss me. 

I let it go for now, and let him pull out of me so we can clean up a bit before we nap together. After freshening up I climb back in bed, after turning up the ac. I feel Jack move in behind me, pulling me closer to him as I drift off to sleep. 

I think if Jack would want to I'd want to be more. We were supposed to be just friends, but who were we kidding? We were doomed as friends from the start. 

I guess I'll say it here, I am falling for Jack Hughes. 

I like him, and I hope he likes me back.

A.N// Heyyyy guysss!!! How are we feeling after this? Josie is now letting herself really fall for Jack, she has a lot of trouble letting herself feel after that douche Brendan, but he's helped her so much! Next Chapter is so good, this is another one I've been planning in my notes and I hope you can enjoy it like I did when I first wrote it. 

Also, Luke Hughes scoring his first NHL goal last night!!! IS HUGE!!!!! I started crying when I was watching I'm so proud of my boys:') 

Anyways, I hope you're doing well, if not, feel free to text me and I'll help in any way I can:) Thank you for 2.5k reads, I truly thought no one would read this so this is so nice to see, and I am so grateful for you!

Love, Lottie💐💐💐