You Got Jealous/Mad

ابدأ من البداية

"I wouldn't do that. You're the only one I love, (First name)-san." He knew you were going to complain about the girl, so he sealed your lips with his again.

Kise

"Kyaaaah~! Kise-kun!"

"Here Kise-kun! I made you lunch!"

"I love you Kise-kun~!"

You looked towards at Kise's direction, glaring at his back. If looks could kill, Kise would have been lying on the floor in a pool of blood. What made you even more irritated is that this guy kept on entertaining them and even accepting foods those fangirls of his made for him.

You tried to keep you calm, telling yourself that this is inevitable. Before you met Kise, he's already been this way. So, even if he already has a girlfriend now, that doesn't change the fact that he's still a model and has fans.

"Kise-kun? Can I have a kiss on the cheek?" hearing this, your patience reached your limit. You hated how he prioritized his fangirls before you. Not bothering to see if he did what that girl asked, you walked out and went over a nearby cafe to cool down.

Of course, they'll ask that. Your relationship with Kise has been kept a secret in which both of you agreed. It's not like you're embarrassed being with him, it's because of his fans. Thinking that some wouldn't accept you and might do something to harm you, Kise wouldn't want that happening nor do you.

"(First name)cchi! Why did you suddenly leave? You even ate without me-ssu!" Kise pouted as he sat across you. Since you're still mad at him, you chose to ignore him and quickly finished your drink and food before leaving him alone.

You wiped your mouth with the tissue and sat up to leave but Kise, sensing something wrong, he instantly grabbed your hand to stop you. However, you immediately slapped his hand and walked away without looking back.

"WAIT! (FIRST NAME)CHHI!" He yelled as soon as he recovered from the blow. You didn't stop walking because there are a lot of people here and that guy is already attracting too much attention that you could hear some mutterings around you. Kise grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the cafe, noticing the people around.

"Rooftop? What are we doing here?" You asked with a raised brow.

"(First name)cchi. Why are you mad at me?" he said with a serious expression.

You clicked your tongue and decided it's best to just let him know, "It's just that your fangirls, our relationship...us..." You can't even complete your sentence out of embarrassment, realizing how immature it was. Kise nodded, understanding what you meant. He didn't say any word and hugged you tight.

"I'm sorry, (First name)cchi! We shouldn't have kept our relationship a secret so that my fans will know their limits," he said while sobbing. You froze up feeling your shoulder wet with tears and you could only pat his back robotically. You sighed, deciding to forgive him since it wasn't entirely his fault.

After both of you talked it out, he asked you to accompany him to lunch which you agreed. He held your hand and looked at him worriedly, "It's alright."

Thus, people's eyes were on you the entire time especially on your intertwined hands with Kise. You felt scared at first but feeling Kise's hands squeezing yours gently, you felt reassured.

"EVERYONE! I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT (FIRST NAME)CCHI IS MY GIRLFRIEND! WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR A LONG TIME NOW. I HOPE EVERYONE WON'T HARM OR HURT HER." Kise yelled which made you stare at him with wide eyes. People, especially girls gaped in surprise and the entire cafeteria was in an uproar, hearing such sudden news. Kise looked at you smiling and you smiled back, blushing a bit because of what he did.