chapter 25

As jungkook came out of these closet in his outfit y/n couldn't take her eyes off of him. He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her neck as she placed her hands on his bare waist. "Now we match".

He spoke as he looked down at the revealed waist band of her Calvin Klein boxers

He spoke as he looked down at the revealed waist band of her Calvin Klein boxers. "We do don't we". She smirked enjoying the view of him. "You're fucking gorgeous, good God".

He blushed at her statement as he turned in her arms his back now to her chest. "I look my best only when your arms are around me". He brought one of her cold hands up to his neck allowing her to wrap her fist around it. The both watched in the mirror as jungkook rolled his eyes back with a cheeky smirk.

Moving her hand up she gripped his jaw and bent his head back to kiss him giving him a tight slap on the ass surely leaving a hand print. They broke the kiss as he giggled feeling the addicting sting of his skin her spank left. "Enough teasing u little devil your friends are downstairs waiting".

"If they weren't here what would u do if I didn't stop". He asked giggling. "I...would fuck u senseless whether they're here or not but I think it's best u clear things to them now". She brought one hand up to his cheek cupping his face and passed her thumb over his now swollen lips.

"Mmm, you're really plan on staying in your sweats and sports bra"? He ran is hands over her abs. "Yup, let your friends see what love is like...they seem to doubt I'm capable of keeping u happy". He smiled as he pecked her lips and held her hand. "Let's go babe".

They both made their way downstairs y/n's expression turned cold as jungkook kept up his bunny smile being excited to see his hyungs. "Hyungs". He shouted as he ran down the stairs to where they all sat on their phones. "Don't run down the stairs, sweetheart". Y/N spoke in a dominant voice making him slow his steps as his face heated up.

As they all came face to face y/n stood behind jungkook with her hands in her pockets. All of the boys stood up and hugged jungkook. "How are u now jungkook"? Yoongi was first to ask. "I'm great hyung". "I can tell". He heard jimin say in quite a teasing voice. Looking at him he saw jimin examining y/n's body, all of the hickeys and bite marks jungkook left were on proud display.

Jungkook bit his lip trying to hide his smile but it couldn't be missed. "Damn, u really claimed your place". Tae spoke in shock as he never thought he'd see the day jungkook would be in love so much as to do this. "Well...some people don't know how to keep their eyes down, so I might as well give them the benefit". He went back to y/n as they all sat down he sat on her lap.

Namjoon spoke. "So, what exactly happened yesterday jungkook and what are our next steps"? Jungkook smile dropped he looked down trying to form his words. Y/N rubbed her hand up and down his back as she wanted to make sure he stayed calm and didn't work himself up.

"Well...I don't want to work for X anymore hyungs...I don't wanna be an agent anymore, X is an evil man, he threatened me using my family all because he wants to take y/n's wealth and power. I love y/n I wanna stay with her where I know I'm safe and sound, I'm tired of all this, I'm sorry hyungs but if u all wish to continue working for him you'll have to start calling me your enemy. I wants no part of this anymore".

All of the boys listened silently as y/n smiled lightly proud of jungkooks understanding and knowing that he's finally getting so kind of peace knowing his parents are safe. "You all can either work for him or take my side and we can all be free in the end". They thought deeply about what jungkook told them and about what y/n told them just the passed night.

They weren't sure if to believe y/n but now hearing it from jungkook aswell that X shouldn't be trusted the answer was obvious. "All of the boys looked around among themselves then j hope spoke. "Don't talk nonsense jungkook, you're our little brother". Jin continued. "We'll always have your back, even if we weren't sure if to trust y/n seeing as you're happy with her and she's willing to do anything for u, if u say X is up to no good so be it, you can't be our enemy".

Namjoon who had his head down finally added to the conversation. "Lead the way Y/N, we're behind u We'll take your orders and work as your inside people, we're taking X down". Jungkook smiled as he looked at y/n. "Babe I'm so happy, thank u for helping me, I know I was dumb to try to hide this all from u but thank u for being here for me, now we can work together and end X for Good".

Y/N smiled. All of the boys couldn't get past that, no one had ever seen y/n smiled it was so new, but it lightened their hearts knowing that she had a spot for Jungkook. "Don't thank me sweetheart this is my duty as not only a leader but as your girlfriend, I'll always put u first and protect u".

"So...I think this would be needed". Yoongi said drawing everyone's attention. "We're sorry for our behavior before y/n we simply didn't know if to follow what u were saying but as it is now I apologize on behalf of all of us, call us your friends from now on". Y/N simply nodded. "It's alright, that's life when the government comes face to face with let's say, Mob bosses such as myself".

"So are we all cool now"? Jimin asked making everyone nod. "This is so cool we get to work beside y/n". Tae pitched in with his silly behavior making everyone laugh. "So what's next"? Joon asked. "Cut contact with X and the entire agency, you all will get special training to improve your skills from me, you all will move and stay here so there isn't any room for X to track u all and find this place".

"I'll send my men to get your things". "What if he tracks our phones"? Hobi asked. "Take out your Sims We'll cut them, as for your phones destroy them, I'll buy new ones for u all". They all nodded. "Time for the real chaos to start". Jungkook looked at y/n as he smirked. "I want X to suffer". Y/N chuckled. He will baby have no fear, no one ever escapes my madness". "Our madness". He adds as he cuddles into her.

Credits also goes too: kookiealiengurl