chapter 21

⁹As they ate and talked y/n's phone buzzed in her pocket indicating a call. Putting down her fork she checked and it was jisoo, looking at Jungkook she gave an apologetic look. "I'm sorry baby but just give me a second, its jisoo, probably calling to tell me if jiwoo got home and all that, I'll be right back" . Standing up she walked couple of rooms away where she knew he couldn't hear her and answered the phone.

"Did u get what I wanted"? "Yup I did". "What it is"? "chloroform". "Oh okay, thanks, did jiwoo get home safely"? "Yes, he did". Jisoo chuckled. "He said some boy scared him I guess that's Jungkook". Y/N smiled. "Yea I'll tell u about it another time, thanks for the help". "No problem bub, I'm guessing this is part of his plan"? "Yup". "Alright".

They hung up and y/n walked back to the table where Jungkook was silently eating. "I'm back". "Did he make it home safely"? "Yes, he did". They carried on another conversation till y/n reached for her glass. "What type of wine is this"? She asked as she swirled it around and examined it. To this, she could see Jungkook tense up but he answered in a smart yet idiotic manner.

"It's your favorite that I always see u drinking". Y/N smirked, she decided not to trouble him knowing if she asked the name he wouldn't be able to answer as he didn't actually know.

She took a sip from the glass and set it down, she planned her movements knowing the drink was spiked and now knowing what it was spiked with she understood she had to be careful for her plan to go as she wanted.

She felt jungkooks heavy gaze on her making her hold eye contact with him. She could see the lingering fear in his eyes but she paid no mind. Sitting back she could feel her head getting light, looking at Jungkook she spoke, voice still strong throwing Jungkook off completely as he knew chloroform was a strong substance. "You've been paying attention, that is my favorite wine".

She could feel her eyes becoming progressively heavier and heavier. Through her last few seconds of consciousness, she saw Jungkook standing just as she blacked out she felt arms around her.

JJK POV

I could see she was about to collapse so I quickly got up and held her up to my chest as best as I could. I could see maids running up to help me but I stopped them. "No, no it's okay, she was smoking earlier I guess that mixed with the alcohol cause he to black out, u and the guards are dismissed, all of u who are inside can go home for a few days".

"Sir are u sure"? The oldest maid questioned. "Yes, ofcourse, u all are dismissed". They all left along with the guards who were inside the mansion. Looking around jungkook sighed, his heart raced, he wasn't ready for this time to come but it did.

Putting her arm around his shoulders and his arm on her waist he started walking with her. As he got to the dark hall where there was only one door and few stairs he huffed.

It took him a while but he soon managed to get her down in the basement. Chaining her tattooed arms to the wall he left her head to hang as he pulled out his phone.

He called up namjoon. "Hey hyung...I started my plan but, I can't do this alone, can u all come here pleade I'll send u the location". "Sure kook". They hung up and jungkook gave the location knowing it would take a while he sat on the cold floor infront of y/n's still unconscious body.

"What the fuck am I doing". His eyes welled with tears as he looked up trying to hold them, that was until he saw her moving his eyes widened. "H-how are u waking up" he was starting to back away as she chuckled shaking her still hung head. "Guess you're not as smart as u thought u were".

Jungkook shivered.

Credits also goes too kookiealiengurl