Chapter 95: Hotel and Resort

Author: Geraint
A/N: To support me, pls donate and subscribe,
Paypal: paypal.me/Geraint124x
Patreon: patreon.com/Geraint124x
YouTube channel: Geraint Ch.
________________________

Entering the first class bullet train, everyone was amaze on how luxurious everything inside the train car. Everything is lavishly decorated and equipped with the latest technology. Upon entering the train, an attendant guided them to their seat.

"Wow!"

"Isn't this the most expensive train travel in Japan? It really amazing!"

Midnight and Mt. Lady looks very excited and they choose their own seat. Both of them enjoyed on how comfortable their seat and they curiously checked the things around them.

"Roboco, let's sit here together."

*Sure.*

Roboco sits together with La Brava.

"Hehehe..."

La Brava leaned her head on her shoulder.

Ichika smiled at Mirko then he held her hand as they sit next to each other.

"What's wrong, Rumi?"

Mirko's cheek has been red since she met up with him in the station. Her usual brash personality wasn't there and she acts docile and tamed around him.

"Nothing..."

Everyone was staring at them especially her fellow Pro Hero co-workers. They all thought that she was acting strange and quiet all of sudden which is quite opposite of her character.

"I'm really happy that you agreed to come with me in this vacation."

"Well, I felt really bad when I always refuse to come and see you. Anyway, how much of your prime strength has returned?"

Ichika sighed, leaning his back on the chair then he answered,

"Unfortunately, after waking up from Coma three months, I found out that I lost most of my abilities including my adult transformation. Right now if I can estimate my current strength, I only possesses 20% of my prime. If I go all out, I might able to break through to 30%. It will increase as I grow up which is the good news. I still haven't to fully recover my muscles from my Coma and I have to train again."

"How long do I have wait before I can fight you at your peak strength?"

"Hmm... Maybe after we get married or have a child." Ichika smiled while shrugging his shoulders.

Mirko wasn't amused of his words and pinched his cheek,

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Hey, wait! Rumi, I'm just kidding!" she was very annoyed.

She's kind of cold to him.

"Are you kidding me? I can't wait that long! Also, that's already the passed time of our deal!"

"Yeah, since a lot of things happened, it will take too long before I get back to my peak strength. Let's just settle it with my current strength."

"Huh? Do you think I will be satisfied with that?" Mirko frowned at him.

"What's the point of reaching my peak if you can't defeat me at my weakest state?"

Several veins popped up on Mirko's temple and she looked pissed off.

"Okay, let's settle this! I want to kick that arrogant ass of yours, Ichika!"

"Bring it on, Rumi! Show me the results of your training!"

The two of them stood and stare down at each other.

"Should we stop them?" Midnight asked, seeing them fighting.