Chapter 32: The All in One Heto

Chapter 32: The All in One Hero
Author: Geraint
A/N: To support me, pls donate to my Paypal.
Link: paypal.me/Geraint124x
Thank you very much, it will be a quite big help to me.
__________________

(MC's POV)

While running through the panicking crowd,

"It's all right! Calm down! Please don't push! Everything's fine!"

The police desperately yelled while evacuating the people but it was futile.

"Move away!"

A fat old man bumped on my woman who's carrying her little daughter.

"Kyaah?!"

Before she falls into the ground while hugging her daughter, I immediately appeared on her side and caught both of them in my arms.

"Are you okay, Ma'am?" I smiled gently at them.

The mother's face was a little bit reddish when she looks at me.

"I-I-I'm fine! Thank you for saving us." she was stuttering.

I glared at the man who bumped into them then grabbed him in the collar and lifted him up like nothing with my left hand.

"Pay attention to your surroundings! You nearly hurt these two!"

"The city is under attack by villains! Who won't get scared?!" he was struggling and retorted.

"They already said that everything is under control! Are you not even listening? Pro Heroes has already arrived and they are fighting the villains! Can you evacuate peacefully?"

"Uuuuuuugh! I can't breathe!"

I let go of him as he falls to the ground.

"Next time you do this again, I'll drag you back inside with me! Stay calm and follow the safety procedures, understand?"

"Hieee! Yes, I'm sorry!"

The man got frightened of me and ran away.

"He's not listening..."

"Wow! Onii-chan, you're so cool! Are you some kind of hero?"

The little child spoke to me.

"Nope, just a passing by civilian." I patted her head.

"Gyaaaaah! Monster?!!"

I heard some screams from a man.

"Sorry, I have to go. Please quickly evacuate to a safe place."

Leaving the two of them, I saw a white Nomu standing on top of a car.

"Kyaah!"

Some Pro Heroes tried to suppress the Nomu but they got defeated and pushed away.

*Rawr!*

It was rampaging around.

I was in dilemma if I'm going to help them or not.

*Father, you shouldn't butt in on this incident! I know you want to help the Pro Heroes but your abilities should remain hidden for now. Your subordinates are trying to prepare everything in hurry for you. Don't waste their efforts!*

Roboco suddenly spoke and warned me through my earphone hanging behind my ears.

"I know."

*I already contacted Grandpa and he's coming now. They just have to hold on for few minutes. Don't cause anymore trouble for yourself.*

"Tch! Good grief! Such misfortune."

I didn't brought any of my gadgets because Roboco forbid me for the sake of our future plans and I totally agreed that it's a good idea. Our technology must be remain a secret before we take on the current chairman of the Hero Public Safety Commission and the other higher ups.