Chapter 82: Trigger

Chapter 82: Trigger
Author: Geraint
A/N: To support me, pls donate and subscribe,
Paypal: paypal.me/Geraint124x
Patreon: patreon.com/Geraint124x
YouTube channel: Geraint Ch.
________________________

In a certain alleyway in city district of Naruhata,

"Hehe..."

Ichika was smiling smugly towards Aizawa Shota who was the Erasure Hero: Eraserhead.

"Hahahahaha!"

Beside Eraserhead was Ms. Joke who was laughing the whole time and she was his partner for the next patrol duty.

"Good luck, you two. Have fun! Pfffffft! Fu fu fu..."

Ichika can't stop himself from laughing and Eraserhead looks irritated.

"Falcon really knows what to do." Ms. Joke spoke then Ichika gave her a thumbs up.

"Of course, I'm such a considerate president."

"We are on hero duty, not a date." Eraserhead retorted with calm tone.

Ichika took several step back then he yelled,

"Shazam!"

Lightning descended down from the sky and hit him, turning him back to his younger form which is wearing a civilian clothes.

Eraserhead frowned when he tried to use his erasure quirk on him but it didn't have any effects and he was still able to use his ability.

"This guy's power is really strange."

"Isn't his ability the same as yours? Erasing the quirk of his opponents by touching them?"

"Yeah, but his strength is abnormal and he has other abilities. Even bullets can't penetrate his skin."

"No wonder All Might wants him to be the next Symbol of Peace."

"You should know why he refuses to take that title."

"Yeah." Ms. Joke nodded at him.

"Alright, I'll leave the rest to you guys. It's easier to find the main culprit if I disguise myself as a civilian. Bounty hunter is my former job and hunting someone is my specialty. I am Captain Falcon after all. Ha-Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

"You don't have to copy your Father's weird laugh." Eraserhead replied.

"Yeah. Be careful, Falcon." Ms. Joke waved at him.

Ichika walks out of the alleyway, leaving just the two of them.

"Why is he wearing weights? Those looks so damn heavy."

"Don't mind him. Let's start patrolling."

"Okay, Eraser."

---

Now, Ichika in his younger form was walking down the streets as a civilian while looking around for anyone suspicious individuals.

"Hehe... I like this form more. No one will recognize me or people flocked on me as a famous singer."

"Huh?" 2x

Ichika met with someone very familiar face.

"Ara! Isn't that you, Ichika-kun? You're all grown up!"

"Eh? Inko-san?!"

"Hehehe... I never thought we meet each other coincidentally. How's your school?"

Ichika smiled at her with his index and middle finger together.

"Hehe... the same as ever, standing alone on top of the ranks."

"Oh, you're really amazing as ever, Ichika-kun. I really hoping that my daughter and Katsuki would learn from you."