PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER EIGHT
PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT

Manoucheca Andoux-Fenty Is Pregnant! Forbes' Newest Billionaire Expecting First Baby with Michael B. Jordan

The actress debuted her baby bump while out in Beverly Hills with her actor boyfriend

Manoucheca is set to be a Mom for the very first time!

After conquering the world of music, fashion, and movies and reuniting with the man of her dreams Michael B. Jordan, the Barbados-born superstar is finally starting a family of her own.

Manoucheca Andoux-Fenty and Michael B. Jordan were spotted looking very cute on a shopping trip to Kitson Kids in Beverly Hills on April 12. The couple was accompanied by Manoucheca's big sister and brother-in-law, Rihanna, and Winston Duke, who is also gearing up for the arrival of their second child.

Manoucheca Andoux-Fenty and Michael B. Jordan were photographed out in Kitson Kids in Beverly Hills, where Manoucheca debuted her baby bump while wearing a strikingly simple white long-sleeve body-con dress which she paired with a pair of five-inch black strappy heels.

The couple strolled hand-in-hand, as Manoucheca happily tells the paparazzi that she was pregnant before entering the store.

A source confirmed to PEOPLE in January 2023 that Manoucheca Andoux-Fenty and Michael B. Jordan were dating after previously dating several years ago. The couple had sparked romance rumors since Manoucheca had officially ended things for good with rapper Nas while Michael split from his girlfriend of two years, Lori Harvey, in June 2022.

The expectant star looked casually chic in shades as she perused items at the store with her sister Rihanna while Winston and Michael carried the items that the ladies picked out.

Her tresses were styled in a chic updo and she sported shimmering diamond earrings and showed off her radiant complexion by going make-up free.

Later that day, Manoucheca revealed her baby bump in a series of images taken by Melissa Ford, Rihanna's best friend on her Instagram.

In the photos, Manoucheca wears the same $8,000 pink Chanel coat, that Rihanna wore to reveal her first pregnancy as she strolled around New York with Winston Duke.

Michael also shared a set of maternity photos on his Instagram with the caption: Dreams do come true!

Liked by michaelbjordan, badgalriri, winstoncduke, and 6,789,355 othersmanouchecaaafenty Pregnancy – the roller coaster ride which has no seat belts

manouchecaaafenty Pregnancy – the roller coaster ride which has no seat belts. I'm enjoying the ride but still in shock that @michaelbjordan and I experienced a rare case of superfetation which is getting pregnant while already carrying a baby which is so rare that there are only about ten recorded cases in the world. #Twins
View all 21,792 comments
badgalriri 😍😍😍
michaelbjordan the comments 😭
winstoncduke They coming for Michael so bad 🤣
username1 he should be arrested 🤣😭😶🗣
username2 Michael getting Manoucheca pregnant not once but twice is a crime against humanity
username3 Rare case of what? 😦 Jail!
username4 So Michael got super sperm
username5 We need a TEDTalk from Michael
username6 💔 I'm so depressed rn.
username7 Michael please stay off of her
username8 he did what?! Oh my goodness
username9 OH, MY GAWD 🥹
username10 I'm crying!!!!!!
username11 I'm sending Michael condoms like asap cause he can't be doing that to you
username12 you're gonna end up like your sister at this rate
username13 Michael stay off of her!
username14 That's so crazy
username15 Not y'all being a rare case

Manoucheca leaves her dressing room feeling confident. Today, she was filming a new episode for her talk show since announcing her pregnancy.

She was so happy to finally not have to hide her baby bump. Her producer handed her the note cards on her first guest. Manoucheca paused as she read the name of her first guest.

"Michael? Wait, Jake is Michael here?" Manoucheca asked her producer.

Jake nods with a smile.

"He wanted to be your first guest since announcing the pregnancy," Jake told Manoucheca.

Manoucheca smiled as she wanted to go see him. She couldn't believe he would surprise her like that but she was grateful because she was low-key nervous about working today.

"You're on, Manoucheca," Jake told her.

Manoucheca takes a deep breath before she walks out, waving over to the studio audience and thanking them for coming.

"Our first guest today made his directorial debut with Creed III which crested over a $100 million global opening weekend and set numerous records — top opening for the Creed franchise and biggest sports film opening ever and a knockout victory for being my baby daddy!" Manoucheca says as she rubs her baby bump with a chuckle. "Say hello to Michael B. Jordan," Manoucheca announced.

The audience applauded as Michael comes out. He waves to the audience. Michael arrived onstage with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Manoucheca, and even got a little emotional as they enjoyed a moment in front of the studio audience.

"Wow. You look fantastic," Michael said.

"Thanks," Manoucheca said as they took their seats.

After catching up, Michael points out that Manoucheca is finally free to show off her baby bump as he places a hand on her stomach.

"Our babies," Michael said.

"You guys I swear since I started showing this is all he does now," Manoucheca revealed to the studio audience.

The audience cheered.

"I mean can you blame me, our babies growing in there, it's magical to witness the changes in her body," Michael said.

Manoucheca giggles.

"Let's get this interview started before we spend the time talking about our babies," Manoucheca said.

"You know I don't mind talking about our babies instead of doing a traditional interview," Michael said.

Manoucheca smiled.

"Mike, behave," Manoucheca told him.

Michael chuckles.