ARTICLE

'They're really keen on each other!' Michael B. Jordan, dating Manoucheca Andoux-Fenty - six months after his split from Lori Harvey

The star's newest fling is rumored to be former girlfriend Manoucheca Andoux-Fenty after his ex went public with Damson Idris.

One of Hollywood's most previously beloved couples are back together.

Michael B. Jordan has reportedly grown close to his ex-girlfriend, Manoucheca Andoux-Fenty, following a string of dates.

Michael and Manoucheca previously dated from 2012 to 2013. Manoucheca was in an on-again-off-again relationship with rapper Nas, which lasted from 2015 to 2021.

The Hollywood actor, 35, is said to be 'enamored' with his reunited flame, award-winning actress and television host, 35.

A source told The Sun: 'It's early stages but Manoucheca and Michael are really keen on each other.

'They make a handsome, cute couple and are both financially independent. Watch this space.'

The insider went on to claim the Creed star's 'head has been turned' by Manoucheca and that they've enjoyed multiple dates during his time in the UK, spurred on by his recent minority stake purchase in pro football club AFC Bournemouth. Also, the Creed star has commented on some of her social media posts.

MailOnline has contacted Michael and Manoucheca's representatives for comment.

What do you think of Michael B. Jordan's reportedly dating Manoucheca Andoux-Fenty again after his split from Lori Harvey? Whatever the case, let us know in the comments down below.