Rise of the Great Devourer

Start from the beginning

As we saw Lloyd just kick Pythor in the face as he was mad as he said as he moving away.

Jay: HEY! HE IS ESCAPING WITH ALL FOUR SILVER FANG BLADES!

Cole: Let's get him guys!

Pythor: I would rather play with your overgrown toy'sss! *slither away and falls off.*

Ninja/Wu/Lloyd/Nya: NOOO!!!

And we saw the serpentine helicopter flying away from us as we followed him, while Lloyd stays behind and drive the destiny bounty.

-Pythor POV-

I was on the platform with Skales when I said to him.

Pythor: We never make it back to Ouroboros in time!

Skales: We made sssome preparationsss for you Pythor.

Pythor: *looks at Skales.* What preparation?

As we land and saw a city tour bus when Skales said as we got off.

Skales: Are you pleasssed Pythor?

Pythor: Very pleasssed Skales. Now let'sss get thisss moving.

As every single serpentine gets in the bus as the driver drove away and heading towards the Lost City of Ouroboros to unleash the Great Devourer. But Skales told me that the ninja's are coming to stop us.

Pythor: Tell the fangpyre's to transssform this busss into a moving fortress!

Skales: It ssshall be done Pythor.

Ninja Vs Serpentine:

(This one but skip to the 11:00)

-Zane POV-

As the fortress moving bus crashed near the Lost City of Ouroboros as we clearly saw Pythor as we followed him as we did. But we saw Pythor already placing all four silver fang blades into the fangs of the statue and we saw Y/n laying on the altar with her eyes close.

Pythor: *placing all four silver fang blades into the stone fangs.*

As the grounds begins to shaking as Pythor went off the statue as Y/n eyes open and her eyes turn purplish pink as her body turns into... the Great Devourer.

Zane: How are we supposed to defeat that?!

Kai: I don't know-

As we Wu pasted us and near Pythor when the Y/n or Great Devourer looks down and spotted them. As she opened her serpent mouth and ate both of them whole, we are scared, shock, terrified.

Kai: No...

Great Devourer(Y/N): *looks at the ninja's with a growl.*

Zane: Uh... guys I think we should RUN!!!

We run away from her as she slither after us as we made it back to the destiny bounty as we fly the destiny bounty away from her but she is gaining us as Nya said.

Nya: We can go to scattered canyon but we need to remove any weight from the ship!

-Kai POV-

As we listen to my sister Nya as we throw everything overboard when she come.

Great Devourer(Y/N): *ate's all the items that was overboard.*

Then Cole saw that the Great Devourer aka Y/n and said before I toss the teapot overboard.

Cole: The bigger she gets more she consumed... DON'T THROW EVERYTHING OVERBOARD!!!

As I toss the teapot as she ate it as we made it to scattered canyon and Jay said.

Jay: Ha-ha! Beat that you stupid snake!

Then a tail came through the ground and hit one of the engines that's is going down.

Nya: ABANDONED SHIP!!!

Zane: Goodbye old friend. *jumps out.*

As we got out and went for covered as we hide from her as she did this. She ate the destiny bounty...

Great Devourer(Y/N): *eats the destiny bounty whole.*

Ninja/Nya/Lloyd: *shouting.* NOOO!!!

As she left and heading towards Ninjago City to consume all.

Kai: Our home...

Cole: What do we do now?...

Lloyd: But we got to stop auntie Zeta from destroying the city!

Then we saw them...

(Saint Helios Empire Kamikaze Squadrons)

SHE kamikaze1: TENNŌHEIKA BANZAI!!! *following Great Devour(Y/N)

SHE kamikaze1: TENNŌHEIKA BANZAI!!! *following Great Devour(Y/N).*

SHE kamikaze Squadrons: TENNŌHEIKA BANZAI!!!

Jay: WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE GUYS?!

Nya: T-they are apart of the Saint Helios Empire...

Kai: And they join her side...

Lloyd: If they join her we need to stop them!

-To be continue-