▪︎9|Asher▪︎

En başından başla

The queue moved, and so did we.

"Maybe..." I shrugged.

"You should believe me, I won't lie," he added.

"Sure,"

"I'm surprised that your bodyguards aren't here with you right now," he remarked.

"Bodyguard?" I repeated.

"Yeah, the twin," he elaborated.

I furrowed my eyebrow, "They are not my bodyguards."

He scoffed, "Sure."

"They aren't."

"I bet if they saw me here with you right now, they would stand right in front of me and glare at me." he pointed out.

Not gonna lie, they tend to do that whenever any supernatural creature approaches me.

I rolled my eyes.

"I can't blame them though, I mean an innocent soul and pretty lady like you deserved to be watched upon. Especially when you here,"

I'm not innocent and neither is my soul innocent.

I was about to talk when my eyes landed on Elijah across the room. He was staring right at me, with his hands buried in his pocket.

He seemed pissed.

As I stared back, I swear I saw something red appear on his neck and his eyes went to a darker emerald color but it was gone as quickly as it came.

What is he?

He stormed out of the cafeteria.

"Hmm hello," Asher waved his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, what?" I asked shifting my eyes to him.

"Move, it's your turn," he repeated.

Oh right.

I moved forward and ordered my coffee.

"Asher,"

I heard Travon's voice.

I turned to look at him and for the first time, he was alone. Clayton wasn't with him. He moved to my side, his eyes on Asher.

"Travon," Asher gave him a nod.

"What's up?" Travon asked him in a monotone voice.

"Getting some coffee and making a new friend." He replied with a slight smirk.

I grabbed my coffee and walked to the side, letting Asher order.

"Shall we leave?" Travon asked me.

"Yeah, but won't you grab your coffee?" I asked him.

"I'm fine," he reassured me.

Before leaving I glanced at Asher who was looking at us and he gave me a smirk with an I-told-you-look.

We walked out.

"What was that? You don't like him?" I asked Travon.

"Not really, he's nice but he's a jerk too," he replied in a low voice.

Oh.

"Also he has a girlfriend, Brook," he added.

I creased my eyebrows.

Why would he approach me if he has a girlfriend? Alphas tend to be really possessive and protective about their loved ones.

We went directly to our lecture room.

"Do you think Clayton would mind if I sit in his seat?" I asked Travon.

"You're good. He doesn't care about the seating arrangement," he replied.

Alright.

I sat by the window and dropped my bag onto the floor. Those lectures tend to be boring and I like to stare outside to kill time.

Shortly after, Clayton walked in. He raised an eyebrow when he saw me sitting at his seat but he didn't say anything. He settles in the middle, in my seat.

"There is a bonfire on Friday. Will you come?" Clayton asked me.

"A bonfire,"

"Yeah, it's an annual thing that students organize," Clayton added.

"I don't know..." I trailed off.

It's not really my thing.

"You need to come to know," Travon pointed out.

"And we are pro at kidnapping people... Just saying," Clayton spoke.

I deadpan.

"You will kidnap me for a bonfire,"

"If we have to, yes," they said at the same time.

And they think it's easy to kidnap me, a tribrid...

"I'll see," I told them.

"Give us an answer by Thursday morning, that will give us time to think of a kidnap plan if ever you say no." Clayton pointed out.

I rolled my eyes.

The teacher walked in and the lecture started. I stared out of the window looking at the wood area. Suddenly I saw a movement between the trees and out of the shadow walk a big black wolf.

Asher.

His head was pointing right at my window. I didn't break eye contact.

He moved forward before he leaned down and lay on his stomach. For the whole class, he sat there looking at me silently.

What was he up to?

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah