Tom Riddle

Echo POV

"Everything's set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into." Hermione spoke coming over and sitting with Harry, Ron, and me as we were eating some dinner. Most of the students had gone home for Christmas and luckily Draco and a couple of his pack stayed.

"Crabbe and Goyle," Harry answered while Ron nods along with his friend his mouth full of food.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy," Hermione adds as I scourer my small bag.

"How?" Ron asks clueless as I hand Hermione two small cupcakes.

"We've got it all worked out. Echo filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful. Now, once they're asleep hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs, and put on their uniforms." Hermione informs the boys making sure they understand the plan.

"Whose hair are you ripping out then?"

"I've already got mine. Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin- I got this off her robes. I'm going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these." The girl hands them the cupcakes as I continue eating my dinner.

"And you?" Ron asked as I look up at him.

"There's only enough for 3 portions in the potion. You two and Hermione volunteered." I smirk going back to my food, "Quick warning; It tastes like Goblin piss." The two scrunch up their faces in disgust as I finish up heading out with the boys as we plant the cupcakes before hiding behind a statue.

"Ahem--" Ron held up his broken wand up aiming it at the cupcakes as Harry quickly stopped him from causing a catastrophe.

"Ron, maybe I should do it?"

"Yeah. Right." The boy pouted.

"Wingardium leviosa." Harry casts silently causing the two cupcakes to float midair as I hear and unfortunately smell Crabbe and Goyle coming this way.

"Here they come," I warn as we duck further behind the statue watching the two boys come out their arms full of sweets and treats, their mouths full of whatever desert they were eating as well. Spotting the floating cupcakes that almost anyone else would've avoided the two Slytherins clutch onto them with their greedy hands taking a bite out of it as they look at each other dazed before collapsing on the floor fast asleep making me chuckle.

"How thick could you get?" Ron questions finding the scene amusing as well.

"Come on. Let's get 'em." Harry tells us as the two boys start dragging the unconscious Slytherins to the closest broom closet with my help and by my help I mean I dragged them while Harry and Ron thought they were helping me as the two quickly pulled out a couple hairs before we ran to the abandoned girls' bathroom spotting Hermione with the finished potion and three glasses.

"We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves. Add the hairs." Hermione tells them while filling the three goblets with the sloppy and disgusting-looking potion as my three friends added the hairs inside, the potion reacting accordingly to the new ingredient.

"Ugh- essence of Crabbe," Ron complained as I cross my arms a small smirk on my face, glad that I didn't have to do this.

"Cheers!" I joke as the three chug down some of the potion unamused by my comments Hermione instantly dropping the glass as it shatters on the ground.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" The girl speaks running into a stall causing slight worry to fill me as I go back to the events of the month wondering if I did indeed make the potion right or if she just didn't have a strong enough stomach for it.