Mysterious Mirror on Christmas

Echo POV

I had been filled in on what Harry, Hermione and Ron spoke to Hagrid about with Snape supposedly jinxing Harry's broom which once again I said he wouldn't do that but they were deadset on Snape.

Ron was playing Wizards Chess against Harry since I constantly won but I couldn't deny that the redhead boy was pretty good at the game.

"Knight to E5." Harry instructs and the knight moves to its destination as Hermione walks up to us her trunk in hand.

"Queen to E5." Ron smugly says and we all watch as Ron's queen heads over to Harry's knight whacking it with her chair as Ron grins and Hermione's filled with shock.

"That's totally barbaric!"

"That's wizard's chess. I see you've packed."

"Wow great eye captain obvious." I mumble making Hermone look at me with a small smile before turning back to Ron.

"See you haven't."

"Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie. He's studying dragons there."

"Good, you can help Harry and Echo, then. They're going to go and look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel." Hermione instructs as I whisper to Harry his next 3 moves already knowing what Ron would do once he makes one.

"We've looked a hundred times." Ron whines.

Hermione leans in closer to the table glancing around quickly, "Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas." She then leaves and I follow giving Harry and thumbs up seeing Ron speak to him as I laugh softly.

"I think we've had a bad influence on her."

I walk Hermione to the train talking about anything and everything also handing her the early Christmas gift I had gotten for her with a lopsided smile. She opens the gift and beams pulling out the necklace with the quill and parchment charm asking me to put it on which I gladly did.

I wished her one final goodbye as the train left the station and I walked back inside and into the Great Hall seeing Ron looking at the chess board in disbelief

"How'd you do that!"

"Do what?"

"You just won in 3 moves!" I laugh jumping back on the table and sitting down in front of the board, "I want to verse Echo again." He groans with his head in his hands as the board set back up once more.

"Sure I'll win in 2 for you."

Harry POV --> Timeskip

I was woken up on Christmas morning by Ron yelling out to me and Echo extremely annoyingly, "Harry wake up! Come on Harry, wake up! You too Echo! Wake up! Wake up!" I put on my glasses and run out of bed looking down at Ron from the staircase.